Her tantrums

TUSHIT'S POV

"Leave it I'll ask you later but you still love singing, right ?" She asked and my face went all emotional, sad and I looked down.

"Tushit, don't tell me you don't sing now. You used to love singing back then when you were 9. You used to sing like some real singer. You still sing right ?" She asked me.

I shook my head. She immediately held my hair and pulled it. She forgot we were in classroom.

"Nainika, leave my hair." I said tapping on her hands.

"Why did you do that ? Are you mad ? Why did you leave something you loved so much ?" She asked pulling my hair more harshly.

"I love my hair too but this time you will be the one snatching them." I said. She left my hairs and looked at me.

She held my tie and pulled me closer to her. She maintained a eye contact, staring deep into my soul and said

"Say me the reason."
"I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"You are saying or not ?" She asked. Her tone was threatening.

"My parents." I said. She left my tie and sighed.

"Come to my house at the evening 5 P.M." she said to me.

"I can't-" I was saying and she gave him a death glare.

"Fine." I said and laughed.

I am amazed and shocked as hell as I got to know just now, that my first and the only ever person I had by my side, My Naini is sitting beside me. I met her again after 10 years.

She was the only friend I had in childhood. We became friends as we were neighbors. There was no other kid except me and her. My brother was there but he never played with me.

I looked at her, she was focusing on what the teacher was teaching but my complete focus was on her. She didn't change at all.

Now that I look at her and compare, she is still the same. All chirpy, always argues, cried over little things and the most important, still pulls my hair.

"My Naini." I said in a slow voice so that she couldn't hear me.

"My Tush." She whispered back giggling. I shut my eyes as I was shy because she heared me.

When I'll go to her house today, I will meet my family. The one who treated me better than my own family. Her family, uncle and aunty treated me so well in childhood. I missed their parental love so much.

The period was finally over. She kept her forhead on the bench and stayed there like that for 5 minutes. I got up from my seat and went outside because next class was maths and I hate it so I'll bunk.

I went and roamed around the whole school. I was passing from the girls washroom and someone called me

"Tushit." I ignored because no girl would dare to call me here.

"Tushit listen." Again the voice came. I looked towards girls washroom and saw Nainika standing there.

"What now ?" I asked.
"Come here." She said.