The bike ride

NAINIKA'S POV

I parted away from him as I hugged him out of excitement. I looked at his face. All red and flushed.

"Are you okay ? Why are you blushing like you have never hugged a girl before ?" I asked laughing.

"Because I have never hugged a girl before." He replied.

"Come on don't lie." I said.
"I'm not lying." He said.

"Oh my God, are you serious ? The heartthrob of the school has never hugged a girl before ?" I asked shouting.

I was really shocked. I didn't expect it.

"Yes I'm serious." He replied.

That means he is a virgin too. Hilarious.

"That means you are a virgin and you never kissed anyone ?" I asked shouting more loudly.

"What the fuck is that question ? Is your mental state okay ?" He asked me with a disgusting expression.

"Like you are 19, you are an adult." I said.
"So what ? I'm waiting for my true one to come into my life." He replied.

"And who is that ?" I asked poking my elbow on his arms.

"I guess I haven't found her yet." He replied.

"Now go home. Stop invading my personal life." He said.

"What's the time ?" I asked.
"It must be 12 now."

"Oh okay you go to your house my father will come to pick me." I said to him.

He nodded and went out of the room.

I picked my phone and saw 34 missed calls from my parents.

"Shit ! Did something happen ?" I said to myself.

I called them back but it said their phones were out of network. I saw a text from maatashree.

"Your grandpa had an heart attack we are leaving for the village, we won't be back till tomorrow morning. We called you but you didn't receive and we were forced to leave. Please take care and stay at one of your friends house tonight. Just be careful. We will call you back when we get the network there"

"Shit shit shit how will I go to home ? Where will I stay tonight ? I don't know where Trisha lives nor do I know her number or I would've called her. What should I do ? I don't even have relatives in this town." I kept shouting.

"What should I do ?? God, do something naa." I pleaded.

I walked out of the room and started walking towards the main gate while thinking what should I do.

"Is your father coming ?"

"Why are you here yet ? Didn't you leave for home ?" I asked Tushit.

"I was waiting for you." He replied taking off his helmet.

"So, is your father coming ?" He asked again.