Do not dare

TUSHIT'S POV

After I came back from the Rajvanshi's I didn't go to home. I am still at my favorite spot, that calms me down. That abandoned bridge surrounded by mountains and clouds.

I don't want to spoil my day by going back to that hell. It's better to remain here for some time.

After 4-5 hours of roaming on my bike, Ryū I finally decided to go back as I wanted to sleep. I will enter the house and straightly go to my room, no seeing their stale faces no arguing.

I sat on Ryū and drove straight to home. I parked my bike and while parking I heared screams inside.

It was a girl. Why do I feel like I recognize her voice. I entered the house just to see the most shocking sight ever.

Nainika was standing there infront of my my brother, Ryan. He was pulling her hair with his one hand and my father was shouting

"Who the hell are you ? A new chick of him ? Get out from this house. Don't you feel any shame to be someone's chick."

What the fuck is going on here ? Am I dreaming ? I am confused as hell.

How did she even reach here ? Why did she come ?

Ryan's other hand moved to her waist jerking her closer to him. He leaned near her neck.

"Go away please. Don't touch me." Nainika screamed. She was crying loudly.

And before his lips could touch her I ran and pushed him away from her.

It happened automatically. I am glad it did.

"Do not dare to touch her." I said. I looked at her, she was crying as a mess. Tears rolling down from her cheeks. Her tears were not shedding, they were pouring out of her eyes.

"Stay out of this, let us take care of your chick. She's kinda hot though. Such a nice figure." Ryan said trying to closer to her again.

"She is not my fucking chick." I shouted at him.

"How did he get this guts to shout at us ?" Mom asked.

"It's all because of that girl standing behind him, she is trying to trap him." Ryan said.

"Shut your fucking mouth, Ryan or I'll kill you." I said.

My dad came near me and held my both arms. My brother again went near her and held her both wrist, preventing her to save herself.

He leaned closer to her neck again, I tried to free myself from my dad's hold but was failing continuously.

His lips touched her neck, she screamed again trying to get rid of him.

"Leave me please."

That was it. He's gone.

I immediately kicked my dad in his lower part and slapped Ryan on the cheeks hardly. Blood was oozing out from the same lips from which he touched her neck. I slapped him more hardly again and the blood flowed out of his mouth.

I do not care what they will do with me after this, at this moment nothing matters to me accept her.

I held his left hand from which he pulled her waist and pushed him down. He layed on the floor on his front and I twisted his elbow. A loud crunching sound came, breaking the bone of his elbow.