Childhood friends ?

NAINIKA'S POV

I kept roaming on the bike the whole night with him. The sun was finally starting to rise. We both were sitting at the top of a mountain. Waiting for the sun to rise.

It's crazy that I am going to experience something I waited to experience with my soulmate.

"Its looking so beautiful." I exclaimed as I saw a bit of sun rising.

"Yes, it is." He replied.

"You know this was something I waited to experience with my soulmate." I said smiling.

"Sorry, I stole it." He replied grinning.
"No worries. I don't regret spending it with a gentleman like you." I said patting his head.

"I wonder who your soulmate is. He would be crazy to tolerate a speaker and a blabber like you." He said laughing.

"Yes surely he would be." I replied laughing.

"And in your case, your soulmate will be too calm, patient and kind. Because I can say that it takes a lot of time to win your trust." I said.

"I don't know, no one ever tried to." He said looking at the sun.

"Don't worry the girl will come into your life like a sunrise, she will brighten all your life." I said to him.

"Let's see what will happen. No one knows the future." He said.

"Yes, you are right." I replied.

"Will you go to school ?" He asked me.
"I have to go. I can't stay at home. I joined the school just before two days." I said.

"Will you go ?" I asked him.
"I can't stay at home. My family won't let me." He said and I nodded me head.

"Guess we have to just go." We said at the same time and sighed.

I tried to call my parents once again.Finally they picked it up.

"Hello, maatashree where are you ?" I asked immediately.

"We will reach home in 5 minutes. Where are you ? Are you okay ? Where did you stay ?" She asked.

"I'm okay I'll say everything when I reach home." I said and hanged the call.

"My parents are reaching home in 5 minutes, I should go." I said to him.

"Okay, sit let me drop you." He offered.
"Okay let's go." I said and sat behind him.

He started the bike and drove off to my mansion.

"Stop stop this is my house." I said as wea reached near the main gate.

"This ?" He asked pointing at my house.
"Yes." I replied.

"So, would you like to come inside ?" I asked him.

"Are your parents comfortable with you bringing a boy at your house ?" He asked me.

"I didn't have sex with you nor I'm gonna have now, so why would they be uncomfortable ?" I asked laughing.