My deskmate

NAINIKA'S POV

I managed to avoid his soul tearing gaze till the bell rang and Ms. Risha went out of the class room. I turned my head to look at him only to find him still staring at me.

"Are you attracted to me or something ?" I asked blushing.

He rolled his eyes and said

"Get up I will sit there."

"Did you marry this place ? Why do you think you have a right on it like it is your wife ?" I asked laughing. I waited for others to laugh too but no one did.

Their face was like if they laugh they will be killed.

"I don't like to repeat my words just get up." He said again.

"Your already did that six times since you entered this classroom." I said sarcastically again waiting for people to laugh but again no one did.

He slammed his foot on the table and the table fell down. My smile too fell with the table and I immediately got up from my chair.

"Chill dude go and sit." I said and exchanged my seat with him.

"Go and sit somewhere else not near me." He said and looked out of the window.

"Are you crazy or what man ? You had a problem with me sitting there and now here ? Do you own this classroom or you think you own this school ?" I shouted at him.

He ignored me again. It irritates me when someone ignores me. That's the thing I hate the most.

"I will sit here. Beside you. Do what you want to do. Huhh." I shouted at him again but he ignored me.

I sat beside him all furious and angry. He is such a irritation.

"Pain in ass." I said in my mind.

"I don't have any interest in being your pain in ass." He replied our of nowhere.

Shit ! I said it out loud. I thought and cursed myself.

"Finally you didn't ignore me. You know we can be friends if you want to. I will behave well if you become my friend and-" i was saying and he interrupted again.

"Shut up ! I have no interest in listening to your nonsense rants nor being your friend. Just shut your fucking mouth or go and sit somewhere else. Don't irritate me." He said and went out of the classroom.

"Mujhe jaa bolke khud chala jaata hai, buddhu." I screamed behind as he went.

( He says me to go and then goes out himself, dumb fellow )

The next period teacher came but that idiot still didn't return.

"Where is the student who sits beside you ? Is he absent or he went out ?" The teacher asked me.

"He bunked the class I guess." I replied and everyone looked at me like I did a crime.

I saw the girl sitting infront of me, turning back and shaking her head signaling to keep quiet.