Billie Short story #9

Aight, sorry last chapter was a bit sad, dw this next one is... gonna be interesting (bro idk what im gonna write tbh), but it will be written in 3D pov (3rd person for all hat don't know my special words for stuff)

Billie laid down on his bed, feeling... something. Like he needed to go out for a walk. With his boyfriend or someone. Billie grabbed the house phone (this is set in the eighties, around 1989). Billie dialed Tré's house phone, feeling his stomach turn to knots.

"Ello," Tré picked up the phone.

"H-he-" I stuttered.

"Billie?" Tré instantly recognized my voice. "Babe, are you ok? I'll be right there, love you."

Tré hung up the phone.

I placed the phone back on the stage thingy, right as I heard a knock on the front door.

"I'll get that!" I called down to my mom as I ran to open the door, hoping it would be Tré.

It in fact was not Tré, and someone trying yo get me to join their church. Right when i was about to close the door, Tré ran over, and pushed past the guy.

"Sorry, uhm-" Tré looks down at the Bible in the guy's hand. "We're not interested!" Tré ran into the house.

"Hey! But there's benefits like, I could change you from being bisexual to straight in just a wee-" I punched him in the face before closing the door.

"WE DON'T FUCKING CARE!" I called out to him.

The guy grabbed his face in pain before stumbling away.

"Fuckers," my mom mumbled, I looked up, surprised. "I finally got out of the other church, I don't need to join another one."

"Yeah, we seem to not be able to get rid of them," Tré followed up.

Who's them? Why is "them" being emphasized? I'm so fucking confused.

Tré must've seen my confusion on my face as he said, "Billie? You don't know who they are?"

I blushed from embarrassment. Did i miss something? Was i not paying attention during one of my mom's rants? Gah, fuck "WHO'S THEY?" I blurted. Fuck. That was supposed to be a thought and not a scream. Oops. Shit.

My mom sighed, "Billie, you're hw dumbest man i know, ajd I've known many dumb men."

THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

"Mate, you gottw pay attention during class!" Tré butted in.

I looked at him, confused. "School? I don't pay attention most of the time cuz it's boring as fuck."

"Exactly," my mom said.

"I mean, same, but I at least know who they are," Tré pointed out.

"So, you're gonna tell me who they are, orrrr am i going to sit in absolute confusion and frustration?" I asked.

"We're bot telling you." Tré bluntly said.

"Oh, fuck you then," i say as i flip him off. "Dude, I gotta know, or well... we know what happens when i don't know something I'm told to know."

"Actually, I don't know what happens then," Tré "corrected".

I held my face in frustration, before walking up the stairs to my room. "Babe, you know nothing of me. I shouldn't have even hung out with you in the first goddamn place," I mutter as I slam my bedroom door closed.

I walked over to my bed, grazing my hand against the covers. I look up to my window. I'm only twenty or ao feet high, so.. not much of a jump id i were to escape. Aaanddd, i even have a rope just in case-

I can't be planning to escape, that's just-

Before I know it, I'm off to the convenience store to buy a snack to eat when I sit at Christie Road.