Billie story #2

Warning, this is a public service announcement, this is only a test. The other story was 878 words (including the warning at the beginning). Also I forgot what I was gonna say. Oh i remember, this next story is in first person pov and when Billie was fourteen. (don't quote me on the word count btw)

I ran into my room, slamming the door closed. I wasn't about to get in a fight with my stepdad.

He fucking sucks, and the amount of stress and panic he gives me is like how many cars there are in the world, filled with gas of course.

Filled with gas that he can light a fire with, just ti start a fucking fight with me. I'm sorry I want to enjoy life instead of going to school and learning the square root of five.

My heart raced as I grabbed a pocket knife (that I keep in my dresser drawer for some reason), and began scoring my arms.

"Billie! Your friend is here!" My mom called out.

I looked down at the arms, the blood oozing out and landing onto my hardwood floors, and soon the door opened with my friend on the other side of the door.

I looked at him, as I started choking on tears. "James... save me-" i manage to spit out.

James' eyes widened as he grabbed my bandages and started wrapping my arms.

"Bill! Why would you ever do such a thing?" He asked as he finished up covering the cuts.

"GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I screamed. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I started crying.

James' eyes widened as he grabbed my suitcase and started packing my most valued stuff.

I grabbed Blue, my guitar, as I cherish it more than anything. My mom got it for me when i was ten-

I hugged out closer as James zipped up my suitcases and grabbed them.

"Let's go, you're moving in with me." He mumbled.

I followed him out of my room and down the stairs.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING, SISSY BOY?" My stepdad screeched as he grabbed ahold of my neck.

I looked at him, anger now bubbling through me.

Before I knew it, I punched him in the face, my guitar now on the couch.

He lunged back at me, but I grabbed him and chucked him against the wall.

"Im moving out, fucker," i roared as i grabbed my guitar and opened the front door. "Choose your next moves wisely, the whole neighborhood can see now, Jerry."

I walked out, James following.

Jerry huffed and charged towards me, now outside and in broad daylight.

I threw my stuff into the back of James' dad's car, before slipping out of the way of Jerry's attack.

Jerry fell, his chin hitting against the hard concrete.

I entered the car, James following me.

He and I buckled in, his dad starting to drive off, Jerry running in front of the car. Jerry's eyes widened as he (un)luckily managed to jump out of the way.

—-_____—-

I stumbled into James' house, his boyfriend looking up from the TV.

"Lee? What are you doing here?" James asked as he made our way up the stairs.

"Figured I'd hangout with my favourite pink haired person!" He called out, and I instantly took offense.

"Hey!" I jokingly yelled.

"Oop, sorry Bill! James is better!" Lee laughed as he turned off the TV and followed us to the guest room.

I dramatically put my hand on my chest, "Gah, I'm offended!"