Billie Short story #7

THIS IS A FRANK IERO x BILLIE SHORT STORY, I WANNA CLARIFY SOME SHIT LOL 

I grabbed a piece of paper from the teacher's desk, before walking back to my desk. Frank and I's eyes meet, hik smiling his goofy smile, making me blush. I hid my face as i sit down a my desk.

"Billie?" The teacher asked. "What's the answer to this question?"

I looked up slightly, my face still bright red. "Twenty-two?" I guess.

The teacher smiles before nodding her head, "Yes! Billie, meet mw after class."

WHAT? NO WAY IN HELL AM I DOING THAT! I thought to myself, before nodding my head briefly.

Frank looked over at me, and smiled. FUCK, FRANK STOP-

After class

"Frank, stay here too," the teacher said to Frank.

Hold up, no, NO! I MEAN YES, BUT NO, DUDE PLEASE. My hands start fidgeting as he walks over to us.

Only five minutes. Five minutes. At least two to talk. Three to get to next period. God, being sixteen sucks.

The teacher grabbed me and threw me at the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Frank and i say in unison.

Frank runs over to make sure im ok, but, the teacher grabs him and throws him to the wall too.

I'm sprawled out on the ground, feeling my heart beat really fast. I wasn't gonna let this bitch mess with Frank.... Or me.

I stood up and ran iver to her, my body dripping of blood as I grabbed her. The principal walking in, as he was called by- FRANK? HOLD UP, HOW-

"Ms. Garcia, my office now. Billie and Frank, nurses office," the principal said in a stern voice. "You two aren't in trouble." He points at me and Frank.

Frank and I limp over to the nurses office, I still dripping of my own blood.

The nurse takes care of us. Soon, we're all cleaned up, and as I'm about to get going with Franky, FUCK I CALLED HIM FRANKY- Mike walks in.

"Dude, you two ok?" He asks as he walks in. "Bill? I heard you got thrown really hard, you ok?"

My hands start fidgeting. "Ye-yeah." I stutter.

Frank grabs my hands, stopping them from fidgeting. My face starts getting really hot, I'm blushing so hard. Frank cups his hand arpund my face. He moves slowly to my lips, before he.........

Kisses me...

Fuck the world, I'm gonna live the way i want, so no one's stopping me from being bisexual or loving... Frank Iero.

Frank, i love you more than anything. Thank you for being there for me, thank you for everything.