Billie Short story #3

WARNING THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT, THIS IS ONLY A TEST! third person pov i think idk

Billie wandered over to the backstage, and went to the dressing room where Mike and Tré were. The year was 1995, and they were preparing for the concert they were about to perform. Billie looked over at Mike, his heart skipping a beat as their eyes met. He quickly looked over at Tré, the same thing happening again.

Billie never understood these feelings, love between two people, it was strange. Triklie wouldn't hurt no one-

Billie hid his face as he began getting himself ready. He took off his shirt, his tattoos revealing, and the faint scars from self harm he did a while back. Billie slid on his black button up, and put in his red tie. Ever since what happened in 1994, Woodstock, he got a new set of clothes identical to what he wore then. If not the same thing, from the same brand and everything. He put on the same shoes he had been wearing, before adjusting himself.

"Today, I'm not gonna panic, or hyperventilate," he whispered to himself, Mike and Tré not hearing.

"You three ready?" Their manager came in. "The show's about to start."

The three nodded, Billie's nod nervous. He had never been nervous about a concert before, so this was new.

Tré came onto the stage first, waving and doing a lil dance in his pink sparkly tutu. Mike went on stage next, his eyes glistening under the stage light. After a moment of collecting himself, Billie followed.

—-______—-

After awhile, Billie suddenly felt a pang through his heart. He let go of his guitar, the guitar now being held by the guitar straps, and clutched his heart. He mumbled a few swears before stumbling over to Mike and Tré.

Mike and Tré quickly stopped what they were doing and helped Billie get off the stage to backstage.

"I'm a failure, I'm so sorry!" Billie blurted out to the crowd.

"Bro, shut up," Mike said as he put him onto the couch.

The crowd looked at each other before back at the stage, one guy shouting out, "DUDE IF YOU NEED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A FAILURE!"

Billie looked over, suddenly realizing the truth in that comment. He nodded his head, as the wee woo truck started driving over. Mike chuckled a bit at something Tré showed him. Billie looked over yo see what they were laughing about. Tré quickly hid his phone. Billie looked up at him, confused.

"Why did you-" Billie was cut off by Mike putting a finger over his mouth, making him blush a bit.

"Shhh."

Billie bit Mike's finger, Mike welping in pain, moving his finger away. Billie snatched Tré's phone, and looked at what they were laughing about. He suddenly gasped, and dropped the phone. That was a post he made. On his alt account no one knew about. His "fan account" on there.

The post said, "We're making Trillies, Bikes, Trikes, Millies, but what about a Trikllie? All three of them?" And there were hundreds of comments saying that i wasn't too bad of an idea.

Mike and Tré looked at him, not expecting that reaction. "Y'know it's weird how someone would-"

Billie cut Tré off, "Weird? Yeah, it fucking is, but it's not too bad of an idea. Why do I say that? Wouldn't you like to fucking know."

Mike and Tré poked him, making sure this was the real Billie. Billie grabbed their hands, their hands interlocking. The three of them suddenly went red from blushing. Billie quickly hid his face, the feeling soaking back into him. That's when realization dawned on Tré and Mike.

"You posted that-?" Tré asked Billie.

Mike shifted closer to him, Tré too. Billie looked at them, his heartbeat slowing, and he no longer felt pain in his heart ...