𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬

⋆ ☾・ 𖤓・☽ ⋆ 

"Who the hell are you?" Daryl asks. 

"Navy! Get over here." Rick shouted. Navy hopped over Hershel's body and sat in Rick's place. 

"Put pressure on the knee! Hard! Hard! Push, push!" He tells her. Navy nods and holds onto the wound. Navy lifts up Hershel's leg and puts pressure. The fact she was holding a half of a leg made her squeamish.

"What happened to him?" One of the men asks.

"He got bit." Daryl answers.

"Bit?" 

"Easy now. Nobody needs to get hurt." Navy kept her gaze forward so she had no idea what was going on beside them.

"Who the hell are you people anyway?" 

"Don't look like no rescue team!"

A large clutter and banging came from the kitchen making Navy look over and watch as Glenn emerged with a cart.

Glenn and Rick lifted Hershel onto the cart. "Maggie!" Navy shouted. Maggie took over, holding pressure to Hershel's stump.

 Navy ran to the door waiting for the right time to open it. "Are you crazy? Don't open that!" One of the prisoners shouts. 

Navy ignores him and opens it letting a walker with the same body armor as the previous ones in. Navy grabs her knife and lifts up the guards face shield. Her knife entered through its eye.

The others exited other than Daryl and Navy who stayed and stared the inmates down. "Navy! Daryl! Let's go now!" Rick shouted.

Navy gripped her knife tightly and looked to Daryl who motioned for her to go first. Navy ran after the group. 

"Navy!" Rick shouted. She looked in front of them seeing a single walker. Navy gripped her knife before throwing it, the knife landed in the walkers nose and entered it's brain. 

Rick and Glenn pushed Hershel past it. T picked the throwing knife up and handed it back to her. Navy thanked him and continued with the group. 

"Come on! Go, go, go!" Daryl shouted. 

"Stop, stop!" Rick stated. Navy looked behind her to see Rick pointing to the very same group of inmates following them. She gripped her knife tightly.

"Go, go! We're almost out of here." Navy pushed the cart forward. Daryl ran to the front and rounded a corner. 

He opened the gate allowing the rest of them to push Hershel through the frame and into the cell block.

"He's losing too much blood!" Maggie cried. 

"Carl! Carl!" Navy shouted. 

"Open the door! It's Hershel! Carl, come on!" Rick screamed. Carl came to the cell door and opened it. "Oh, my god!" Carol yelled.

"Daddy!" Beth screamed and grabbed onto Carol for support. 

"Get him on the bed! He got bit." They got Hershel into his cell and onto the bed. 

Lori and Carol both looked frantic as they searched for whatever they could use to stop the bleeding. "Oh, my god, he's gonna turn!" Beth cried. "No, he won't. Don't think like that." Navy grabbed the girl tightly. 

"Did you cut it off?" Lori asked her husband. Rick only nodded and held the side of the bed for support. "Maybe you got it in time." She added.

"Oh, I need bandages!" Carol yelled. "We used everything we had!" Glenn shouts.

"Well, get more! Anything!" She returned.

"Carl, go get the towels from the back, right next to my bed!" Lori told the boy.