Last Of The Dares

Me: hey guys! We're on the last chapter of this book. Sadly. But hey it was fun while it lasted.

Jeff: I'll miss you (inserts my name cause you guys don't know lmao).

Me: you know Jeff, I'll miss you too. But you're going to hate the dare that is going to happen.

Jeff: uhh, esqueeze me?

Me: JANE!

Jane: *pokes head out of the kitchen with a strawberry in her mouth*

Me: gettcho fine ass in here!

Jane: *twerks her way into the living room* teh fuk u wat bro

Jeff: the fuck kind of talk is that?

Me: her gangsta talk. Anyways let's move onto the dare cause I know these viewers don't wanna listen to you ramble, Jeff.

Jeff: t(-.-t)

Me: this dare is from @DiegoValencia222 daring Jeff and Jane to look at JeffxJane comics and who ever gets grossed out first looses and has to wear underwear. Only underwear.

Jeff: good luck covering those big tittays Jane!

Jane: fuck you! *slaps Jeff in the face leaving a red handprint* and I'll win again. Trust me!

*time skip to the pictures*

Jeff: I have to win..

*the page flips over to Jeff sucking on janes nipple as she makes a moaning face*

Jane: this is not me, the duck?

Jeff: you mean fuck?

Jane: no *grows a beak* QUACK!

Jeff: OH GOD! *runs off to the outside world*

Jane: *the beak is gone* does that count as a win?

Me: eh I guess so! :)

Jane: :D he lost!!!

Jeff: *while running outside in the woods* it feels a bit chilling. *looks down to see he's only in his boxers* oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!

EJ: *walking around the woods for no apparent reason* Jeff is that you?....and your in teddy bear boxers?

Jeff: fuck dis shit! *runs off to the unseen*

Me: that went rather....well? Okay moving on, purplecloud911 dares everyone to go grocery shopping.

EJ: you want to know where we haven't been in a long time?

Toby: where?

EJ: grocery store!

Masky: why on earth would we go?

EJ: we're running low on food. Cause mr cheesecake over there. And over here is pancake!

Toby: aw yeah!

Masky: so I guess everyone's going grocery shopping?

*everyone is teleported to walmart*

Jane: *walks around and actually takes shopping serious*

Jeff: *goes to the pharmacy* I'd like to buy this box of condoms.

Lady: sir, these are trash bags.

Jeff: the large were too small for me.

Lady: *rolls her eyes and scans the box of trash bags*

Masky: here Jane *puts 15 things of cheese cake in the cart*

Jane: why. No one likes cheese cake

Masky burn in hell you bitch

Jane: boiii I'll fuck you up with memes

Masky: do it biatch

Jane: *throws Pepe memes at Masky*

Masky: make it stop! Please, make it stop!

Me: moving on.... @CrazymeXxX dares Jeff and Ben to have a prank war!!

Jeff: you gonna get dunked on, son!!

Ben: whatever.

Jeff: *puts plastic on door frame* ehehehheeh he will walk into it and his world will be messed up.

Ben: *walks under the plastic because of hit height*

Jeff: what the fuck??

*later that night*

Ben: *puts Jeff's hand in a cup of water*

Jeff: *pees himself*

Ben: *takes pictures and posts it on Instagram with the caption saying #bedwetter*

Me: that was just cold.....

Ben: but I win!!

Me: eh yeah, anyways, a dare for Ben!! @Ravanna_The_wolf dares Ben and her character, Misty, to make out!

Misty: come here you hunk!!

Ben: *eyes widen* uhh

*misty tackles Ben to the ground and forced him to make out*

Me: we'll give those two some privacy... Anyways, on with the dares! Well, @kittymewwwww dares Jeff and Ben to sing 'Let It Go', make out, then give Sally all the candy she wants.

*the living room goes dark, then suddenly a spotlight appears out of no where toward the closet*

Jeff: *sings* the snow glows white on the mountain tonight *clenches fist* not a footprint to be seen *walks towards the couch with Jane sitting on it* a kingdom of isolation *kicks his leg up in the air and then whispers in Jane's ear* and it looks like I'm the queen.

Ben: *spins out of the kitchen with a spotlight on him too* the wind is howling like this swirling storm inside *stops in front of Jane* couldn't keep it inside *goes down on knees dramatically with his fists clenched* heaven knows I've tried...

Jeff and Ben: *start dancing around Jane and the couch like fairies* LET IT GO, LET IT GO *jeff and Ben jump in the air like ballerinas* CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!! *jeff and Ben are close together. Their bodies up against each other and they both lightly sing* let it go....let it go..... Turn away and slam the door.... *they both reach in and kiss*

Sally: I WANT CANDY YOU GAYS!!!!

Hoodie: WHAJAUDBDIABSHDJENE WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY WJEJSODJEBSOSKE OH MY GOD!!!!

Jeff: *gives Sally all the candy she wants*

Hoodie: UPSTAIRS YOU LITTLE GIRL WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A TALK ABOUT YOUR MOUTH!

Sally: I WANT WHORES!!!

Hoodie: WHEISNWJSISNJFID NOWWWWW CHILD

Me: uhhhh...... Well now for my questions. I'll tell you a little about me :)

What's my name: scout :p

What do I look like: you can look at my profile picture

How tall am I: 5'2 :(

What grade am I in: going into 11th :D

What music am I into: I like heavy music, rock, 80's and 90's, some pop, and rap

What's my favorite band: three days grace for life <3

Am I into anime: eh not really. I use to be though. Well, my favorite one would have to be Tokyo Goul <3

Favorite movie: silence of the lambs

What genre movies do I like: thriller, horror, comedy, and action

Dream job: mortician

Well that's all :) this book is officially over!! I will miss you all!! Also I will not update or fix this book, so I'll put the date down so people don't think that in like two years I'm still going to the 11th grade ~ May 27, 2016 ~

Thank you all for sticking along with me and helping through this book!! I love you all! Sorry I didn't do your dare(s) :( there was a lot but I hope you can forgive me! <3 goodbye all you lovely freaks :*

~boney~