JanexEyelessjack AND streakers??

Me: soooo Jane let's get da dare on!!!!

Jane: waaaaaa?

Me: ok so a douche bag dares you and eyeless Jack to look at Janexeyelessjack pics and first one to say they wouldn't do that has to wear only their underwear for a week!!!!

Jane: hell naw

EJ: ok ;D

Me: oh god. Let's begin.

*jane and eyeless Jack are in front of a computer looking up Janexeyelessjack*

Jack: look at this pic

Jane: aww I would do that (it's a pic of them kissing)

*they scroll over a few times till they see a pic of eyeless Jack motor boating janes boobs*

Jane: *flips behind the couch blushing and scurries away yelling* IM NOT DOING THAT!!!!!

Eyeless Jack: HAHA I WIN!!!!

*two days later*

Jane: I can't believe I have to cover my boobs for a week. JEFF STOP STARRING YOU PERV!!!!!

Jeff: chigdy chogdy daddy coming for dem boobies!!!!

Me: Jane I'll protect you!!!!!

Jane: thanks sweetie!!

Me: and we have one more dare!!!! ok "Creepypasta_girl15" dares Jeff, BEN, LJ, EJ, bloody painter, Ticci Toby, puppeteer, masky, and hoodie to go streaking down the street and singing or shouting "everywhere I go" by Hollywood undead.

Hoodie: Sally cover your eyes!!!

Sally: ok.... .-.

*all of them are outside naked covering their junk except for Ticci Toby*

Ticci Toby: ahhhh stretch!!!! *stretches*

Masky: cover your junk...

Ticci Toby: can't tame THISSSS!!!

*cop sirens*

Jeff: we'll time to start streaking...

All: EVERYWHERE I GO! BITCHES ALWAYS KNOW! THAT CHARLEY SCENE HAS GOT A WEENIE! THAT HE LOVES TO SHOW!

me: ok that was terrifying...

Me: ok and Creepypasta_girl15 wants a truth for BEN.

BEN: what is it?

Me: she wants to know if you're messing with her iPad cause she's trying to delete a story but it won't and she's trying to read so can you stop it.

Ben: *troll face* I am messing with ze iPad and no I shALT NOT STOP!!! CANT TAME THISSSSS!!! *runs off ripping off shirt and starts streaking with them too* UNTAIMABLE!!!!

Me: anyways byyyy-

Dark Rose: can I end it?

Me: sure girl.

Dark Rose: okie... BYEEEE LOVE YA ALL!!!!