Make over!!!!

Me: ok so "willowdove" dares BEN to kiss Dark Rose. And if he does he gets a destiny BETA code!

BEN: hell yeah!!

Dark Rose: I refuse!

*BEN takes dark Rose by her hips and pulls her into a kiss*

Dark Rose: ok maybe I don't refuse *she smiles and starts kissing him more*

Me: *whispers* ship.....

Jane and clockwork: agreed!

Me: anyways so we have another dare! It's by "Creepypasta_girl15" for Sally to give all the guys living in the mansion a make over and dress them up.

Sally: YAY!!! Let's go! *sally rushes them into the living room*

*an hour later*

Sally: you all look so beautiful!

BEN: I hate this! I look bad in a blue dress and purple make up! with a side of a stupid yellow purse and shoes!!

Jeff: hey! shut it I got on a pink dress and not you so be lucky!

Hoodie: does this orange dress make my butt look big?

Slenderman: yes. Now do I look good in this green dress with this cute little pink pocket book?

Masky: you look fabulous!

Smile dog: woof woof XD

Me: you all look super fabulous now clockwork what did you have to ask me?

Clockwork: can. Can we have a fashion show with the guys?

All the guys: NO

Ticci Toby: I say yes because I look good in red.

Me: anyways leave any comments and I'm thinking of starting the lemon book. Any ships I can do? (Don't do ships with Sally. That's just weird)