Chapter one :

Malhotra Mansion :
Manasi is making Rangoli at the door steps meanwhile she gets a call after receiving the call her lips curves into a smile..
M aunty: hello beta, subah subah hamari yad kaise aayi..

Person: mom we are sorry..I really didn't mea...t... manasi cuts her off mid-way n says
M aunty: beta not again we talked about it last night right so close the topic now tell me muuku...How ur feeling now Did u take ur medicines ?!

Mukti: mom actually today I'm going for check up only harshad is coming with me , Doctor told me not to take any medicines today n come with stomoch only..

M aunty: accha so what time u Guys are leaving?! Did u make harshad eat something u know na how negligence this boy shows towards his eating..

Mukti: ha mom he had his breakfast sometimes back ..accha tell me na mom how is ur preparation for today's Pooja going?!

M aunty: tumhari toli haina to help me out they are not letting me do anything vaisebhi the aim is crystal clear na they have to impress ur DL as her dearest laddo would make his presence today I'm sure he will definitely come with truck full of complains n would sulk like a child to let people know that he's back to his home he's own ways telling people that the must pampered child of home is back..latika ka to bas uhi badnam hai..
Mukti chuckled..
The dhawan's are already here , Aliya has gone to Market for some remaining grocery shopping n she would bring pandit ji along with her while coming back...
Everything is sorted beta..

Mukti: mom who's going to receive manik..?! His hand is still not recovered na..

M aunty: ha beta dhruv will be going to receive him , actually he went with latika this morning to invite her friends for Pooja ..accha chalo my work is done now..muze abhi pass wali verma ji ke Ghar Jana hai unki beti London ja rhi hai.. I should bid her bye ..badi pyari bacchi hai kal pura din usne muze help ki hai..rukne ko bola tha use par studies bhi important haina ...
Accha chal bye take care our do tell me about ur reports once u come back ..
Mukti: bye mom take care
With this they hung up the call
N m aunty goes to verma house..
After taking prashad from DL

[

DL=dadi dd= manik]

DL comes back to living room starts listening to anurudhacharyji's katha on T.V after some time her friend malti comes to her place n they start their chit-chat ..
Malti dadi: smriti Mera pote ki kya halat ki hai latika ne tuze pata bhi hai bas thoda hasi majk hi to Kiya tha mere ladle ne..

DL: kya baat kr rhi hai ...ab aur kya siyyappa Kiya meri ladkiyone

Mdadi: ha na tuze pata bhi hai un done ne kya kiya poore college tang krke rakh diya hai bichara mere pote ki kya galati thi...then she start telling what her grandson told her..

Flashback..
Nandu n latika were sitting on last left corner near windows and just below ceiling fan thier space was no less cooler than princi's office ..
They were done with their lunch n they made one of their classmates complete their assignments till then these two made her boyfriend clean their desk..
They were too engrossed in troubling that poor boy who was left with no option than obeying them..
As that poor boys Little sister came to know about it she came running for her brother the fight went wild with the time they started pulling hair's of each other ..when latika was about to snatch her bag she noticed a blood stained on her skirt she eyied nanudu to turn her n take her to other area first forgetting the cat fight as they step out of classroom 2 boys(one of them was malti dadi grand son) saw them n started making fun of that girl who has became way more embarrassed to with her situation ..
Our2 musketeers dicided to help that girl first then they came up with idea to teach them a lesson..