You Alright?

Aria's P.O.V
The same day

Rin continued to look at me with sorrow. I could not get rid of the feeling that I have done something wrong. "Rin please tell me." I look into his eyes. Rin took a deep breath "Aria you are a demon and since there was nothing to keep your flames contained which the flames took over you and devoured you." "Ok but why is there a bandage wrapped around my stomach?" "Yukio had to shoot you and you were healing slower that I
had to stop the bleeding." I nod my head. "Aria I truly am sorry." "For what?" "I couldn't protect you from the demons and I let you become one." "Rin it's all right it's wasn't your fault"
I look at him in the eyes.
I know I hurt him. I stood up in front of him and gave him a hug.

~Time Skip The Next Day~

I walk with Rin to the park outside of the school campus. It was nice to walk under the trees in the shade and forget about everything.
We sat under a tree as we watched kids play on the playground. It was so peaceful. "Hey, Aria how are you feeling." "I feel fine Rin. Why are you asking?" "I just thought because after everything that had happened that you might want to talk about it." "I am still confused on what happened yesterday and I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around everything."
I look down at my hands in my lap. I feel Rin put his arm around my shoulder. "I'm just making sure you know. I will always be here when you need someone to talk too. No matter what time of day. Just call and I'll be there."
I start to tear as Rin finishes his sentences. I've lost everyone and the one person I have left really cares about me. I know I have Yukio, Moriyama, Izumu, Bon, Shima, and Miwa, but to be honest I didn't want to bother them with my problems. Rin he is something else. I can talk to him and not be afraid.
More tears drip down my face.
Rin pulls me into an embrace and holds me tight. "Why are you crying?"
"I'm just so happy."
I cry into his shirt leaving stains of tears. After a few minutes of talking more we start to head back to our dorm.
When we got to the dorm we could hear Yukio talking to someone but there was no reply to when he talked.
He must be on the phone. Rin and I listened to the conversation.
"No, she did not show any signs. It was a surprise to us" "Phone talk" "Yes sir I understand." "Phone talk" "Good bye"
We hear him sigh as we walk in like we didn't hear anything.
"Hi Yukio." I say as I wave at him Yukio replies with a hi as he leaves the dorm.
"Rin who do you think he was talking to and about." "Well he said sir so it's probably Mephesto and who I don't know."
I think for a second I wonder who. Oh well. "Rin I'm hungry." "Well go make food." "But I don't want too." "Uhhhhhhhhh.........fine." "Thank you."
I go on my tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek.
"Yeah yeah." He walks into the kitchen where he begins to make food with the help of Ukabach.
After he finishes making food for muwah. He hands it to me and I prepare to eat my yummy Yaki Soba. I clap my hands together "Thanks for the meal." I began to eat
Man I love Rin's cooking he can take something that tastes good and make it taste even better.
I finish my meal and wash my dishes.
I walk up the stairs to my room to go to bed. I was tired after today so I decided to go to sleep early. I get into my pjs and turn off the light and shut the blinds and curtain. I crawl into bed and stair at the wall.
*KNOCK KNOCK* "Come in" I yell as Rin steps in the door way. "What you need?" " I just want to make sure your alright." "Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry. I'm just a little bit tired that's all." "Oh ok night." "Night." He walks out my room and shuts the door behind him.
I close my eyes as I start to drift into a dark sleep.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT I WOULD LOVE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO MESSAGE ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT