Darkness and Lonliness

Rin's P.O.V.
A few days later

I wake up to Aria shaking me awake. "Wake up we'll be late to school if you don't hurry." "Yeah yeah." She walks out of the room leaving me to change Yukio is already downstairs most likely.
I hurry up and get changed and head out the door.
I run down the stairs to the kitchen to see Ukabach had prepared breakfast. Aria is sitting at our normal table we eat at.
I grab my plate and sit down across from her. "Thanks for the food" I began to eat. After we finished I took both of are plates into the kitchen and place them into the sink.
We grabbed are bags and rushed out the door. When we got close to the schools main building we slowed down our pace and walked hand in hand the rest of the way.
I wonder what goes on through her head she doesn't show many emotions her face says one thing while her eyes say another. Hmmmmmm I wonder.
"Rin what are you thinking about?" "Oh nothing don't worry."
She nods and we make our way to the door.
We enter the tall building and go up the flights of stairs into our first class room. Soon after the teacher came in and Aria just stared blankly out the window.
The teacher didn't even bother to ask or get her attention. Why?

Aria's P.O.V.

That dream last night what did it mean. 

Flash Back To Dream

It was dark and quiet. I could barely see my hand in front of my face. Far in front of me a light appeared. I look at it for a few seconds and walk towards it. The light seemed oddly familiar. "Come back" a dark voice said "Come back to where you belong. Take your ring off and become one with your flame." It said.
I don't know why but I did as it said. This voice I know it but who. I take the ring off and it turns into a sword. Red flames dance around me. Lighting my surroundings.
The place around me looked like hell literally. Demons around me this whole time and I didn't know.
What does this mean. A blue flame appeared in front of me but as soon as my finger tip touched it. I woke up.

End Of Dream

Maybe I should tell Rin or talk to Yukio. The bell soon rang to go to next class. I got up with Rin standing in front of me. We walk out into the crowded hall.
"Aria are you ok you seemed to be in a daze thinking about something?"
"Yeah I'm ok"  he shrugs and we continue to walk.
The classes flew by as I thought more and more about the dream. Soon enough it was time for cram school.
We go to a random door and insert the key.
We walk to our class door and open it. Everyone was sitting in there normal seats nothing unusual. Soon as we entered Yukio came in. "Ok everyone take a seat." Yukio said with confidence.
We all sat down and faced him. I payed little attention and started to think about the dream again but as soon as I did. Yukio snapped me out of it. "Pay attention." I look forward and tried my hardest but my mind kept wondering.
All of a sudden the image of my house burning down popped into my head. "Mom" I say out loud but quiet tears stated to run down my cheeks.
Everyone looks at me Izumo gave me a rude glare. Yukio walked to the door and opened it signaling me out. Run came with me. Yukio shuts the door and turns to me.
"Aria why are you crying and not paying attention in class." Yukio says sternly but with a little sympathy.
I look away 'I don't want to bother them with my problems' I think to myself. 
I shake my head. Rin grabs my shoulders forcefully and stares into my eyes. "What is wrong Aria I know you are worried about something." He says to me.
I take a deep breath and I began to explain "I've had this dream where is was dark and lonely. A light appeared somewhere in front of me and it started to speak to me. It said "come back and let your flames take control" I did as it asked me. I took of my ring and it turns into a sword and my flames danced around me. As they did I could see demons all around me. A blue frame appeared and as soon as my fingers touched it I woke up......" "I see" Yukio nods.
I take another deep breath. "As I was thinking about it a memory came to mind. My house. It burning. We never knew what started the fire or who caused it."
I put my hands to my face and began to cry softly. I slide down to the ground. Run bends down in front of me and hugs me. "You will be alright I'm here to protect you no matter what." I smile a little as I hear those words spoken. "I will do some research and give you my answers." Yukio says "come on back to class."
We walk back into the classroom and ignored everyone. We sit back down as Yukio continued our lesson. I lean my head on Rin's shoulder. "Thank you." I whisper. Rin smiles.

~TIME SKIP~

Rin and I made it back home to the dorm. While Yukio did some research back at the academy.
We ate dinner that Rin made and we went up stairs to get in our pjs. Rin called me into their room and went and laid on the bed. He patted the spot next to him. I turned off the lights and and slid in next to him facing towards him.
He smiled and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. "Night my princess" I smiled at my new nick name "night my prince"
I closed my eyes as Rin kissed my forehead. I smiled once again and slipped into a peaceful sleep with no fear or darkness. 
"Rin will protect me"

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE IVE BENN BUSY WITH A LOT OF STUFF. LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT. PEACE.