The Voice

Aria's P.O.V.

A few weeks have gone by and Yukio still hasn't found anything out about my dream.
I'm not as scared as I was but I still won't to know.
Rin wanted to go out today so we decided to go to the park. It was sunny out with lots of clouds in the sky. We walked around the park and we came across an ice cream place.
We walked inside and ordered some chocolate ice cream in a cone. Rin started eating his and got some on his nose.
I started to giggle as he looked so confused. I reached over and cleaned off the chocolate from his nose.
"You made a mess silly."
We both started to laugh as we finished off the rest of the ice cream.
We walked back outside and continued are walk around town.
We walked back to our dorm. As the sunset. We were out half the day. Just walking around and having fun and laughing. With everything going on it was nice to have fun.
As we walked into the dorm Yukio was waiting for us. "I'll be back in going on a mission." He said
"Can I come please I'll learn more hands on." Rin begged
"Rin you are such a kid at heart" I said holding back my laugh
"No Rin" Yukio said with a stern face.
"Oh come on Yukio we would be learning something." Rin kept on begging
"Fine but you have to listen to me Rin and I mean it Aria you can come too." Yukio said smiling at me
"Ok got get ready and meet me down stairs"
"Ok" we both nod and head off in different directions
~A few minutes later~
I finished getting ready and someone knocked on my door.
"Come in" I yelled at the shut door
The door slowly kept open as Rin's familiar face popped in.
"Hey Aria I just wanted to talk."
"Ok"
I walked over to my bed and patted the spot next to me. Rin walked over and sat by me as I turned towards him. He took my hand in his.
"Aria are you alright with everything and be honest with me" he looked deep into my eyes
"I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried still. Just I want to know why everything is happening to me I just want to know why this is happening to me."
I start to sniffle as I wanted to cry.
"Aria you can always count on me and I will be here to talk to you." He looked at me like he would do anything to protect me
I leaned as he leaned in as well. Rin made me feel safe he protected me.
Rin started to lean in as well.
The door slammed open.
"Come on guys lets go"
We go back to position with seriously pink faces.
"Seriously guys come on"
Yukio turned around and walked out. We got up and looked at each other and just laughed.
"Come on let's go"
We walked out and went down the stairs to the cafeteria. I'm still surprised that this whole building has just the three of us in it.
Yukio takes a key out and inserts it into the door.
The door opens up into a big field where there was a swing set and a slide. It was a park it was beautiful.
"Hey!, Yukio where are we?"
"We are at a park as you can tell across the town."
"Ok so where's the demon.!" Rin said with excitement
"There" Yukio points out into the open where nothing is there
"Yukio are you alright?" I asked still looking at nothing
"The demon is right there" he said as gain
I walked forward heading towards the open area when I felt something all around me. I looked back and I didn't see Rin or Yukio. I was about to head back, but then I herd someone calling my name. I looked around and then as I looked back to the front. I saw it it was right there. I tried to take my ring off ,but I couldn't it was stuck.
The demon stuck it's hand out at me reaching for me and graves my neck.
"HELP" I screamed
"RIN" I shouted
My throat hurt from me yelling and tears streamed down my face before i was about to pass out I saw it. Blue flames they felt friendly and as if I knew the warmth it provided.
Rin came into view with his long pointed ears and his tail squirming about. Rin hit the demon so it would let go off me. I dropped back on to the floor.
Rin ran up next to me with Yukio coming towards us from behind us.
"Rin I got her take care of the demon" he yelled as he got closer to us
Rin nodded and got up running towards the demon. You could hear the Katana cutting through the demon as it screamed in pain. I closed my eyes as my eyes got weary.
"Aria stay awake" I voice yelled at me
I was to tired to ask who it was
"What happened to her" another voice said that sounded familiar
In a matter of seconds I could feel my body being picked up by strong arms.
I know who this is, but who.
I could still fell the tears going down my face. Why am I crying? Why can't I see? I thought over and over again.
"Aria please open your eyes it's me Rin." The voice said again
Rin....Rin why does that name feel familiar. As soon as I finished my thought everything comes back to me.
I open my eyes and look around seeing yet again another crying Rin. Tears ran down my face as well.
How could I almost forget about Rin how could I.
I started to sob as arms wrapped around me. I hug him back.
"Aria I'm sorry" he said three the tears running down his face onto my skin
"Rin it's not your fault. It's mine I forgot who you were I'm sorry"
Rin held me tight and got on the bed with me rocking back and forth.
How could I.
"Is she awake Rin" I heard Yukio's voice
Yukio soon walked in. I looked over to him and spoke.
"I think I found the answer."
Yukio looked at me in shock
"How"
"When the demon held me I gazed into his eyes on where I herd voices. The voice said come back home to Gahenna. Come home my little girl. That's all I remember"
I look a way as I could hear the door slam. Yukio stormed out of the room.
"Aria no matter what I will stay by your side and protect you"
He leaned in again and kissed me. His lips soft and familiar.

HI GUYS IM SOOO SORRY THAT IT TOOK FOREVER FOR ME TO UPDATE WELL HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER. <(^.^)> *hugs*