Getting attacked

ZOEY'S POV

"Alex can we go now?" I asked for the 10th time."Hold on we have to wait for Skylar." I started to swim away while Alex wasn't paying attention.,"Hey! Alex Zoey is leaving!"Skylar yelled while she swam to Alex.Crap thanks Skylar.Alex's head jerked up fast."What! Zo-chan wait for us!"Alex yelled the I stopped swimming and said "Fine." When Alex and Skylar caught up to me they started swirming when. Three water demons showed up with a guy who had gray hair and an evil look in his eyes.Alex look scared Skylar look confused with Alex' reaction and I was too. I think Alex has met the guy before.I was pulled out of my thoughts when Alex yelled "Gaito what are you doing here!"So I guess his name is Gaito, weird name."Well you already know why i'm here so why don't you tell your little friends?" Skylar and I gave a confused look at Alex she sighed and she said"He is here to capture us and use our pearls to destroy the earth."I was completely shocked and so was Skylar.We looked at Gaito with fear all over our faces. Then he smirked and said "Dark lovers get them."Then four girls started attacking us and captured Alex and then I said"Red Pearl Voice!" Skylar said "Turquoise Pearl Voice! Then we transformed.