~|• Chapter 14 •|~

|• Accepting The Fact •|
Cyphaine

It's 7:56 pm, and i was lying in my bed. I was shocked when i received a message from Phein, di na rin kasi kami madalas na naguusap lalong lalo na sa personal.

Have you heard the rumors?

What rumors?

"I know that you're mad at me even though diko alam ang dahilan. Pero as your friend ill inform you that Lerouice and Sherman is finally together. I mean by that na sila na. Lerouice also told me about your confession kaya sure ako na nagbre-breakdown kapa now pero need ko paring sabihin to sayo. Aine, maybe its enough na? Your just hurting yourself dahil sa umaasa ka. I dont want to see you like this, i cant even recognize you dahil sa changes mo. I want to fix us, i want you to go and fix you and Lerouice's friendship.

Ayaw ko kasing umasa ka. Not everything that we wished for ay mapapasaatin. Thats all i want to say, hope na mapatawad mo nako kung ano man yung nagawa ko.."

Di ko na magawang makapagreply dahil sa mga sinabi ni Phein. Phein is right, i should stop hurting myself. Pero how? Now naman na nalaman kong sila na pala ni Sherman. I just loved Lerouice way too much. Dahil sa nakabubulag na pagmamahal na iyon nagdurusa ako ngayon.

Pero instead of crying, wasting my tears, magiging masaya nalang ako for them. Sabi nga nila if mahal mo, hahayaan mong maging masaya kahit di sa piling mo.

(Kinabukasan, lunchbreak)

This lunchbreak, i choose to stay at the library para makalayo sakanila. I don't want to see anyone. Masyado pang malalim ang mga sugat na dinadamdam ko.

"I heard the rumors" nagulat ako ng biglang sumulpot dito si Diel.

"Its not a rumor" nanlalata kong sabi.

"Well, at first it is a rumor until it got confirmed by Lerouice herself, can i sit beside you?" Umusod ako ng kaunti para naman ay makaupo rin sya.

"Mahal mo talaga noh?"

"Yes, if only may way para lang makalimot edi sana ngayon wala nakong iniisip. I love her so much and because of loving her i cant even recognize me"

"I understand you. I know that reality really hurts. Pero time goes on, hindi ito humihinto para sayo, kaya i advice na mag-move on kana"

"Im trying, pero bakit parang humahanap at humahanap si Lerouice ng mga bagay na ikalalala ng sakit na nararamdaman ko? Its just so unfair"

"We should accept that the world is already unfair para sa lahat. Were not the only people who experience situations like this, there's also many people who suffers noh"

"I just cant handle too much pain right now. I want to be alone, if you would respect it"

"Su-sure"

Diel left looking out of the mood. I just dont feel like talking for now. I have a lot of things in my mind di ko na kayang isa-isahin ang mga iyon.

I always get confused sa mga bagay bagay. I want to be free.

How to be free?

(Eddiel's POV)
|• The Start of Revenge •|

Palabas na sana ako ng library when i saw this guy looking at Aine. I slowly walked towards him, and he looked alerted.

"Who are you?" I said not in a very nice tone.

"Sino ka para sagutin ko ang tanong mo?" The tall, curled haired, and looking like a aesthetic boy said, looks like he's mocking me.

"Why are you spying on Aine?" I said.

"Wait what? Spying? You're accusing me of spying? How dare you? Did you have any proofs?" He said in a mocking tone.

"I saw it clearly with my eyes that you're spying on my friend"

"Im Jericho" sabi nito na mukhang napilitan lang.

"Lets talk outside the library" i said.

After we walked outside the library, we headed to the empty hallway near in the first graders room.

"Im Eddiel" i said introducing myself.

"Your name looks familiar"

"It is. Im well knowned here dont you know that?" I said.

"You're kind of rude though"

"You know what im not here to explain myself. Im here to ask you, what do you need from my friend?" I said pointing the main topic why were here.

"Im just observing her"

"Observing? Tsk! You almost look like you're spying from us while were talking"

"Fine, fine. I got transferred her four days ago"

"Whats the connect?"

"Let me speak first. Cyphaine Cievielle is the first person ive talked to. After that i started to observe her and her friends, including you. After a few observations i confirmed that shes in the middle of pain right now. I know that weren't close but i wanna know whats the cause of her problems. I think i could help if any chance"

"First, you started to observe at us? Then now you want to know the reason of all the things that's happening to her?"

"Yup"

I think of it, di sila close so why would i tell him about everything right? Then i remembered that he said he thinks that he could help in any ways. Tumpak! Para maiganti ko si Aine sa lahat ng pananakit na ginawa ni Lerouice sakanya i could just use Jericho para sirain sila ni Sherman. I know it's going to be a hard and very maingat na misyon pero atleast masisira ko sila. Thats when i decide to tell Jericho about all...

To be continue...