5-8

Chapter 5

points that can be exchanged for four months of life are used to make radical changes to the electric wheelchair.

The appearance is not much different from before. It has changed from an electric wheelchair driven by ordinary elderly people to an electric wheelchair with two exhaust holes behind each wheel.

However, people cannot be distinguished by their appearance, and the same goes for things! In fact, it has evolved into a super wheelchair that is as good as Batman’s super car!

The appearance alone can intimidate the enemy!

——Even after Ryunosuke Akutagawa saw my wheelchair! Forgot to attack! Stunned in place!

[No...he was not so shocked that he was stunned...]

The system said in a complicated tone in my mind. It used a hidden camera to take a close-up of the black-and-white-haired boy's face for me to see.

[Did you see the deep disgust in his murderous eyes? He probably thinks that killing you will make him dirty, just like he doesn't want to be contaminated by the ultimate rotten egg that can never be washed away once his hands touch it... Hong Kong and Heibu can kill people without blinking an eye. Even the barking dogs are hesitant to bite you to death. Your terrifying level is really extraordinary...]

[? You little juice dare to harm me? It depends on whether I can cut it later or not, then you'll be done with it. ]

[...? ! Don't you speak Mandarin? Why do you suddenly have an accent? ]

[Have you never seen a multilingual talent? My sister is your mother, ever-changing! ]

Seeing the electric wheelchair flying towards me with its hooves flying in the wind, my eyes became even more excited. I blew the whistle and called it from a distance:

"On! Baby! Jarvis, drive the Batmobile faster!" "

...Sister Zhang San! Please stop talking!"

The expression on Nakajima Atsushi's pale face changed in a wonderful way, from despair to hope, and then from hope to despair. He pressed my shoulders with both hands and pressed hard. Shaking me.

"This is just a fourth-rate online novel! The royalties you earn can't even pay the electricity bill! Writing words in front of the computer for a day is worse than going to the bridge to beg! What should we do if we receive double subpoenas from DC and Marvel②! There’s no money for a lawsuit!”

His words made me ecstatic, and I clasped his hands in excitement,

“Kid! You’ve given me inspiration!

” If I weld an oversized Mickey Mouse statue to death on the rooftop, then Disney’s legal team will help me sue Mori Ogai to bankruptcy! But we’re just a kid! Is it really okay to break the fourth wall and talk to readers like a low-fat Internet article or a second-rate channel that is always disliked? "

"Since it is a fourth-rate Internet article written by a fifth-rate author, how does she want to write it? Let her do whatever she wants! And even though I don’t know what kind of organization PortMafia is and who Mori Ogai is, I think it’s better for you to ignore your plans for the time being!”