53-56

Chapter 53

Chapter 53

The pleasant English class ended happily!

Being kind-hearted and enthusiastic, I sent my three juniors to the school gate.

Haihara Xiong has become my fanboy, and I promise to protect him. Ichichi is not good at getting along with the opposite sex. He is extremely afraid of me and keeps me at a distance. Nanami was silent the entire time, her eyes as calm as death filled with intense exhaustion.

Surrounded by three e-people: me, Gojo Satoru, and Haibara Yuu, the i-person's energy has been sucked dry.

There is actually not much difference between the appearance of Xia Youjie and Gojo Satoru when they were young and as adults. But Nanami, the tall male, and Nanami, the social animal, are completely different. Who would have thought that this tall, thin, and even somewhat delicate blond boy would grow into a double-door refrigerator Daddy in the future? This is indeed a miraculous growth history.

"...April 1st senior, please stop staring at me. This makes me very uncomfortable."

The assistant supervisor was responsible for driving the three prospective freshmen home after visiting the school. A group of people were standing at the entrance to the high school waiting for the auxiliary supervisor to appear. The blond boy who had been looking at me for a long time turned to look at me, his face filled with unhappiness and intolerance.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I saw you because I thought you were particularly attractive, so I looked at you." I said, "To be honest, I've been wanting to dye my hair for a long time, and I think your hair color looks good. I'll dye it blonde too." "

...My hair color is natural. But you can dye it any color you want, senior. This is your freedom." Nanami said, "Senior, can you put away the magnifying glass now?" Don’t you have any sense of boundaries?”

“Ah, I’m sorry. The place where my stupid hair can reach is my country.”①

——The magnifying glass is hanging in front of my right eye, and the stupid hair is wrapped around the magnifying glass like a tentacle. of the handle. Under Nanami's sharp gaze, I put it back in my pocket.

【Hahahahaha! Nanami be like: I hate e people who have no sense of boundaries! ]

[The whole world is my sister’s kingdom! ]

[The comfort zone of person e is the pain zone of person i! Hahahaha]

[My sister is definitely very adaptable to the Gintama crew hhh]

"But there are two major factors that prevent me from dyeing my hair." I deliberately played off.

Nanami obviously don't give a fuck about the reason why I can't dye my hair, but Haihara Yu is an angel who is born to be super good at providing emotional value. He asked like a curious baby: "Why?"

"Because of my stupid hair" "Xiao Shiba, it's a supernatural thing, it's not ordinary hair, and it can't be colored."

I raised my hand to remove the dull hair, and Haiyuanxiong's grape eyes turned into starry eyes, and he applauded me with admiration.