13-16

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The whole person seemed to be sinking under the water, and his senses were blurred.

The old man's childhood memories have long been hazy. I only remember rough but warm hands patting his head, and an old voice lovingly telling him to grow up well.

At this moment, he saw an old man with a clear face, smiling and waving to him.

——Our cute little Doppo has grown up. Come on, come with me.

It seemed as if a familiar and annoying young voice came from a very far away place: "Oh, oh, oh, Kunikida-kun's eyes turned white and he was foaming at the mouth... Are you going to see Tainai?"

Then there was a sound . A strange girl's voice sounded amazing: "Hey, hey, hey, this guy is too timid, he is so delicate... I just covered my face with my hair, and didn't even put on any special effects makeup. I didn't expect him to faint from fright." "

It doesn't matter. Kunikida-kun, who has no luck, is lucky to be sent away by a beautiful lady like you. I bought a death insurance for him and the beneficiary was me." The money will be credited to my account. I wonder if you will be free and willing to travel abroad with me? ""

That won't work. But I'm still just a JK, what do you think? You have to wait until I graduate. But the people who are chasing me can line up from here to France. The competition is very fierce. You have to think carefully."

"Actually, the people who are chasing me can also line up from Yokohama to Tokyo Tower. You can book me now for you as an adult~I will keep mine for you~" "

I will book you, and then you will help me order an accidental death insurance. I'm sorry~I don't like high-risk men? ~"

"Hahaha, Miss Strawberry, you are so interesting."

"Hahaha, you are obviously more interesting, Brother Black Cat."

One is a young man and the other is a girl. However, others can tell that he and she are the same. similar. Two bad guys were playing tricks on each other for fun.

——The frivolous and hypocritical performer, the careless ghost with a playful smile. Effortless laxity, the joy of playing the world.

It can also be said that the two of them have the same mean temperament, just like brothers and sisters.

...I can't go with you yet.

Kunikida Doppo shook his head at his great-grandmother, his face full of determination.

I want to go back and pursue my ideals...

- and blow the heads off those two guys!

It is true that he has no luck with women, but how much better is that guy Dazai than him? There are no suitors lining up from Yokohama to Tokyo Tower! There are quite a few people who want to beat Dazai! Kida from other countries ranked first!

"Oh my God, he woke up. This is God's blessing."

Amidst the hypocritical Dazai Osamu's artificial exclamation, the angry Kunikida Doppo opened his eyes.