23-26

Chapter 23

The greatest blessing is an unexpected surprise.

After the failed attempt to capture Mantora that evening, Akutagawa Ryunosuke never expected that he would run into him only three days later, and that he would flee into a dead end in a panic.

Currently, PortMafia has an exclusive monopoly on information on the overseas black market offering high bounties on humans and tigers. The Armed Detective Agency has no information yet.

There is no other organization in Yokohama that can compete with PortMafia. This means that his operation must be successful, and he must strike first, before the detectives, especially before the almost undefeated Mr. Dazai whom he respects...

Even in broad daylight, long and narrow The alley was also dark and damp, with thin black shadows slowly approaching their prey like spiders, and the white shadow at the end shivering with its back against the wall.

The dark tentacles flashing with an evil red light stabbed at the prey like huge spikes. A strong wind blew up, and his clothes danced wildly. Ryunosuke Akutagawa was still thinking for a moment - where was the madman who rescued the prey that day?

The man-tiger's face was pale, but he clenched his teeth and stared straight at him, not begging for mercy like a coward. The moment the tentacles were about to penetrate him, the man-tiger finally revealed the nature of the ferocious beast, and shed the innocent and sunny mask that made him sick.

Rashomon pierced the wall, and the bricks and cement collapsed with a rumble. But there was no fallen living thing there. Akutagawa Ryunosuke's brows tightened, and he turned back sharply, his dark gray eyes staring at a certain location.

——A few meters away, a white tiger landed on the wall of the alley, its huge head facing towards him, and it let out a terrifying tiger roar.

"A mere idiot with a superpower who doesn't understand anything dares to scream!" Ryunosuke Akutagawa roared.

Dozens of dark-black spikes thrust forward again, bearing the owner's fury. The white tiger barely managed to avoid it, and when he jumped down from the wall, one of his hind legs was pierced by Rashomon. In an instant, Nakajima Atsushi returned to his human form, screaming in pain and falling from the sky.

Atsushi Nakajima was still unable to control himself well and regained his human body, but his hands were still covered with tiger claws.

That day, he heard Mr. Kunikida say that he was a person with supernatural powers. He guessed that he was one of these people.

However... because he didn't know his sister's true attitude towards people with superpowers, and was worried about losing his hard-won home, he kept his secret from his sister and gave up talking more about superpowers with Mr. Kunikida. He never asked anyone for help on how to control his power.

===

The outcome is decided.

The white-haired boy with a piercing in his left calf collapsed on the ground covered in cold sweat. The black-haired boy looked like a hellish Rakshasa with a sullen face and coughed as he walked towards him.

Stopping suddenly, Akutagawa Ryunosuke's pupils suddenly shrank.

"Wow! It's a big cat!!!"