chapter 11

Mattia

I threw my phone onto the bed, standing up, glaring at myself in the mirror.

"Are you fucking crazy, man?" I muttered, shaking my head. "Why the hell do you care so much?"

I ran my hand through my hair, frustration bubbling up inside me. "You don't even know her..." I said, trying to convince myself, but deep down, I knew that was bullshit.

I was into her. I've been into her from the very start, way before Nick filled my head with all his lies. I couldn't deny it anymore.

"Fuck!" I cursed, pacing back and forth. My chest felt tight as the truth hit me-I liked her. More than I ever realized, and that pissed me off. "Goddammit, how did I not see it?"

Now, all I could think about was how badly I'd fucked everything up.

                    After 4 hour

I was lounging on my bed in just a white tank top, trying to push away thoughts of Nick and the mess he made. The room was dim, filled with that weird mix of silence and tension when suddenly, I heard a loud crash.

Before I could even process what was happening, Gigi came tumbling through the window, clearly feeling the effects of too many drinks. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed, half-laughing, half-shocked as she hit the floor and rolled around like she was in some ridiculous cartoon.

"Uhhh, Gigi, what are you doing in here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as she giggled, completely oblivious to how ridiculous she looked.

She propped herself up on her elbows, her eyes glazed over, and then leaned closer, grabbing my face with both hands. "Ohhh my God, Mattia," she slurred, her breath a mix of alcohol and something sweet.

A mix of confusion and irritation stirred inside me. "Gigi, you're totally wasted," I said, trying to keep my tone even.

But before I could process it, she pressed her soft lips against mine, her kiss warm and demanding. It was a bold move, one that sent a jolt through me. She pulled back just enough to look into my eyes, a mischievous smile playing on her lips, before she captured my upper lip again, her kiss deepening, tasting of sweet alcohol.

Then, she trailed her kisses down my neck, her mouth warm against my skin as she whispered, "You don't know how long I've wanted this." Her lips moved with purpose, brushing against my collarbone before she planted soft kisses along the line of my jaw. I could feel her breath hot against my skin, and it made me uneasy.

Gigi's fingers tangled in my hair, pulling gently as she leaned in closer, her lips brushing against my ear. "Do you wanna fuck me or not?" she murmured, her voice sultry and teasing.

I tried to push back, but she was relentless. "Gigi, I'm not that kind of guy. I'm not going to take advantage of you just because you're drunk. This isn't right," I said, frustration creeping into my voice.

She rolled her eyes, clearly unimpressed. "You always make everything so difficult!" With a playful shove, she pushed me back until I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Before I could react, she pulled off her crop top, leaving just her skirt and a lacy bra. My heart raced as she climbed onto my lap, her legs wrapping around me, her playful gaze igniting a mix of confusion and anxiety within me.

"Gigi, stop," I managed to say, but she only smiled wider and yanked off my shirt, exposing my bare chest.

Then she started to kiss and lick her way down my torso.

I gripped her wrists firmly, holding her back. "Gigi, no! This isn't right. You need to stop!" I looked into her eyes, trying to reach her, hoping she'd realize what was happening.

But instead, she giggled, leaning in closer. "I want this, Mattia. Just let me have you," she said, her voice laced with determination.

 Just let me have you," she said, her voice laced with determination

I felt a wave of confusion wash over me. "Gigi, this is not okay," I muttered, trying to turn away, but she was already straddling my lap, her legs entwined with mine.

"Just relax," she said, her lips brushing against my neck as she began to lick the skin there, sending a jolt of unease through me. I could feel her moving against me, and I was torn between the intensity of the moment and the reality of the situation.

"Jesus, Gigi, this isn't right," I said, trying to push her away, but she just giggled, completely ignoring my protests. "You're not thinking straight."

"Uhhh, don't be such a buzzkill," she slurred, her hands roaming over my chest. Her body was warm and inviting, but I felt nothing but frustration.

"Goddammit, I'm not doing this," I said firmly, finally managing to grip her shoulders and push her back to create some space between us. "I'm not an asshole who would take advantage of you while you're drunk."

"Shut up!" she shot back, her playful demeanor still intact, but I could see a flicker of confusion in her eyes. "I know what I want."

"Bullshit! You don't know what you're saying," I insisted, my voice rising. "You need to get your head straight. This isn't you!"

Just then, the door swung open, and Sophia walked in. Her expression shifted from casual to shocked in an instant. She froze at the sight before her-Gigi sitting on my lap, dressed only in a skirt and a lacy bra, while I was bare-chested, my heart racing with embarrassment.

Sophia's gaze darted around the room tried to understand the situation unfolding before her.