s e n i o r h i g h

s e n i o r h i g h s e r i e s

STEM HEARTS: A Journey Through Science and Love (series #1)

COOKERY LOVE: Baking Sweet Memories Together (series #2)

BEAUTY AND STEM: Love Artistic Touch (series #3)

~~~

CHARACTERS

Main Characters:

Bryce Avelino
Pronunciation: Breys A-ve-li-no
Bryce is the eldest child in his family, known on campus as the "Prince of Academics" due to his exceptional intellect and confidence. With a natural charm, he excels in various fields and has a particular talent for badminton. His love for debate stands out as his favorite activity, where his quick thinking and eloquence shine. It is through debate competitions that he encounters Ilyana, a formidable opponent who quickly catches his attention.

Ilyana Averisyan
Pronunciation: El-ya-na A-bi-ris-yan
A confident and sharp-witted transfer student, Ilyana is driven by her ambition and intelligence. While her family is not wealthy, they have instilled in her the values of resilience and hard work. She is used to maintaining top grades, knowing full well that her efforts and determination are key to her success. In her new school, she crosses paths with Bryce during a heated debate competition, sparking an unexpected connection between two equally ambitious individuals.

---

Bryce's Family:

Selene Avelino
Bryce's younger sister, Selene, is more laid-back compared to her brother. Though she shares the same intellectual potential, she is more interested in arts and fashion. She often supports Bryce, but also finds herself in his shadow, which motivates her to carve out her own path.

Gregorio Avelino (Father)
As the principal of a prestigious school, Gregorio is both strict and ambitious, expecting his children to achieve greatness, especially Bryce. His high standards often create pressure within the family, but his love for his children remains unwavering.

Lorena Avelino (Mother)
A nurturing nurse, Lorena is the heart of the Avelino family. She provides emotional support, balancing out Gregorio's high expectations. She is particularly close to Selene, always encouraging her daughter to follow her own passions.

---

Ilyana's Circle of Friends:

Giselle Enriquez
Giselle is Ilyana's closest friend and a fellow debater. Known for her wit and sharp tongue, she is fiercely loyal to Ilyana. Giselle comes from a wealthy background, but she values intelligence and hard work over material things. Her friendship with Ilyana is rooted in mutual respect and admiration.

Jareth Sarmiento
Jareth is a calm and collected individual who prefers to stay out of the limelight. Though not the most vocal in debates, his strategic thinking and insightful contributions often leave a lasting impact. He is a bit of an introvert but is deeply loyal to his friends, especially Ilyana.

Jovan Mercado
Jovan is the jokester of the group, always lightening the mood with his humor. He is known for his charm and easygoing nature, which balances the serious personalities of the others. Despite his laid-back attitude, he is passionate about science and has an affinity for physics.

Jiro Lazaro
Jiro is a natural leader, confident and assertive. He excels in public speaking and often takes the role of team captain during group activities. He pushes his friends to strive for greatness, especially Ilyana, with whom he shares a competitive yet friendly rivalry.

---

Ilyana's Siblings:

Amara Averisyan (Younger Sister 1)
Amara is Ilyana's quiet, artistic sister. While Ilyana is more intellectual, Amara expresses herself through painting and poetry. She looks up to Ilyana but feels pressure to live up to her academic achievements, which causes occasional tension between the two.

Eliana Averisyan (Younger Sister 2)
The youngest of the Averisyan siblings, Eliana is a bundle of energy and optimism. At a young age, she shows a keen interest in science, hoping to follow in Ilyana's footsteps. She adores her older sister and often seeks her guidance and approval.

Theo Averisyan (Younger Brother)
Theo is the middle child and the only boy. He is playful, mischievous, and a bit rebellious, often teasing his older sisters. Despite his carefree nature, he is protective of his family, especially Ilyana, whom he deeply admires for her intelligence and strength.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The story is intended for entertainment purposes only and is not meant to reflect any real-life individuals, organizations, or situations.

---

Content Warning:

This story may contain themes that are suitable for mature readers, including:

Academic Pressure: Themes of academic competition, mental stress, and family expectations.

Mild Romantic Elements: Depictions of romance and relationships among young adults.

Emotional Conflict: Depictions of personal growth, rivalry, and self-discovery.

Family Dynamics: Exploration of complex family relationships and parental expectations.

Reader discretion is advised, especially for those sensitive to themes surrounding academic pressure and emotional conflicts.

yshanggabi:)