MikaYuu fight!!!(!)

(sorry for not updating for agez)
(sorry for my lame humour XD XD XD)

Context: Mika and Yuu have a big fight and both go to their friends for advice.

*in a cafeteria*

Yuu: Hey, Shinoa, can I ask you a question?

Shinoa: Eh? Why, sure, Yu-san. You never did that before.

Yuu: Just listen. So, eh, me and Mika had a fight.

Shinoa: A...fight?

Yuu: Yep. A fight.

Shinoa: Okay, let me just clear this up – was it just another fight where you yelled and raged while Mika just stood there? Because so far that's what all your fights looked like.

Yuu: N-no! He said...stuff...too...

Shinoa: But you didn't hear it over the sound of your own screaming.

Yuu: Hey, he even called me something!

Shinoa: *sarcastically* Uh-oh, what, did he call you a not-so-fluffy puppy?

Yuu: No! He called me....wait...I even wrote it down *gets out a paper*....here..."You are a grievously loathsome pick pocket and a preposterous urine-reeking gruesome vista to all eyes assaulted by the sight of you."

Shinoa: Wow. He. Actually. Insulted. You.

Yuu: What does that even mean...?

Shinoa: Who knows – he has been hanging around 600 year old vampires, no wonder he picked up their fancy-ass language! You know, just a week ago I heard this gem from him: *gets out a paper as well* "You are a cruelly inept sycophant and a naive odiously suffocating sub-literate simple minded mental midget."

Yuu: Oh, wow. What did you even say?

Shinoa: *nervously sweats* You do no-o-o-ot need to know that. A-anyways, you had an argument, right?

Yuu: Yeah. I just said that.

Shinoa: Just a sec. *Gets out a phone* Ju-u-ust a se-e-ec...*puts down phone* Right.

*all of a sudden Guren, Kimizuki, Yoichi, Mitsuba, Asuramaru and Shinya rush into the cafeteria*

Mitsuba: *worried af* What is it Shinoa?!

Kimizuki: You said it was important, what is it?

Yoichi: Is it really matter of life and death??

Shinoa: *stands up dramatically* The day has come.

Guren: What.

Shinoa: It has happened. *points at Yu*. It is time we give him.

*drums*

Shinoa: DATING ADVICE.

*door slams*

Yoichi: Where did Kimizuki go?

Ferid: Ah, Mika-kun. What a surprise to see you here!

Mika: To me as well, to me as well.

Ferid: So what brings our dear friend to this estate?

Mika: You know, I was thinking of asking you, but now I have a feeling I need to get as far away from this place as I possibly can.

*high heels sound*

*voice from the shadow*

Krul: Oh, Ferid, I think we both know what brought him here.

Ferid: My queen, on time as always.

Mika: I came to seek advice, actually.

Krul: And I believe I know just the advice you need.

Mika: You...do?

Krul: Of course. *devilish smirk*

Mika: So...then...what do I do...in a relationship?

Krul: Eh?

Ferid: Eh?

Crowley: *randomly appears behind Ferid* Eh?

Chess and Horn: *randomly appear behind Crowley* Eh?

Lacus: *walking by* Eh?

Mika:.....eh?

*awkward silence*

Krul: Is...is that the reason you are...here?

Mika: I thought you said you knew...?

Ferid: *excited* Oh, goodness, this is rather unexpected.

Lacus: Wait, Mika got a girlfriend? BEFORE ME?

Krul: I believe it's not...a...girlfriend.

Mika: Well...

Crowley: You sure took it far with your 'family'! *winks at Ferid*.

Mika; *sighs*

Krul: Just tell us everything already!

Shinoa: Tell. Us. Everything.

Guren: Why am I even here?

Shinoa: Ts-s-s! This is important! As a fatherly figure, you should be as supportive as possible!

Guren: As a wha-?!

Shinoa: *death glare* TS-S-S!

Yu: Okay. *clears throat* So here's how it went.

We wake up, perfect Sunday morning. And then IT was there. A large, scary monster right from the depths of hell, Satan's right hand, the demon so bad Asuramaru ain't got nothing on it.

Mika: *telling story to Krul, Ferid, etc.*

I was in the middle of making breakfast when I heard Yu scream, so I run into his room and there is a spider on his wall.

Yu: *telling story to Shinoa, Guren etc.*

That Richard opens my door and just stands there. This beast is just casually sitting on the wall, and Mika wasn't even paying attention.

Mika:

So I ask him what's wrong, and realized that he was a bit scared of the spider in between his constant swearing and begging for help. Subsequently, I go to the laundry for the mop.

Yu:

This son of a Bathory just calmly LEAVES ME IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THE MONSTER. I follow him, of course – I ain't staying!

Mika:

So I get the mop, get back into the room and we realize that the spider isn't there anymore. Good news, right? It's gone, right?

Yu:

HE FRIGGIN MISSED IT. He lost it. The culprit could have been WHERETHER in our house, could kill us all at night. I know how these things work. At that point there was only one way.

Mika:

I let him out of my sight for ONE SECOND, and the next thing I see is him running around like a Four Horseman of Jean John with a vodka in his hand. Was I surprised? Not as surprised, as when he SET THE THING ON FIRE.

Yu:

I do not understand why he got so mad. I mean, I saved our lives after all! That idiot should be hella grateful!

Mika:

So yeah. Now we don't have a house.