ѕєνєитєєи - єи∂

Nagi sighed as he walked up the steps to the festival, Reo and Bachira chatting animatedly beside him

Nagi sighed as he walked up the steps to the festival, Reo and Bachira chatting animatedly beside him. Today didn’t really start good; he had woken up late and didn’t even say goodbye to Choki.

“Hey, Nagi,” Bachira called, a teasing grin plastered on his face. “Are you excited to meet your penpal?”

Nagi paused, his hands shoved deep into his pockets. “I guess…”

Reo and Bachira shared a knowing look, the kind that made Nagi feel even more self-conscious.

“How are you gonna find her here anyway?” Bachira asked, a playful glint in his eyes.

“Uh, well… She mentioned that she’d be working in a ring-toss booth. And that if I showed up there, she’d have a prize just for me, I guess,” Nagi replied, pulling out his phone from his pocket to check the time, not noticing something small fall from it.

“Ah, that’s nice!” Bachira exclaimed, excitement evident in his voice.

“A prize just for you, huh?” Reo teased, nudging Nagi’s shoulder.

A red hue crept up the white-haired boy’s neck, but he quickly covered it by pulling up his hoodie’s hat, hoping to hide his embarrassment.

“Let’s just find the booth,” Nagi muttered, trying to sound indifferent.

As they walked through the bustling festival grounds, colorful decorations adorned every corner, and the air was filled with laughter and delicious smells from the food stalls. Nagi’s stomach grumbled at the enticing aroma, but he pushed it aside, focused on the goal.

Suddenly, a voice called out from behind them. “Uhm, hey!”

Nagi turned to see a girl holding a small bracelet in her hands, a curious smile on her face. “Is this yours? Someone dropped it…”

He blinked, recognizing the bracelet immediately—it was his charm bracelet, a little gift he had wanted to give to Y/n. “Oh, yeah. That’s mine, thanks” He reached for it, their fingers brushing against each other briefly, sending a small jolt through him.

“Oh, thank goodness! I was worried it belonged to someone else,” she said, handing it over.

“Thanks a again!” Nagi said, a little flustered as he took it from her. The girl’s presence felt strangely familiar, and he couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something special about this moment.

“Are you excited for the festival?” she asked, tilting her head curiously with a small smile.

“Yeah, just trying to find a ring-toss booth,” Nagi replied, suddenly feeling nervous. “You wouldn’t happen to know where it is, would you?”