тнιятєєи

Nagi sat at his desk, tapping his pencil against his notebook as he stared at the envelope he’d prepared for Y/n

Nagi sat at his desk, tapping his pencil against his notebook as he stared at the envelope he’d prepared for Y/n. Inside was the keychain he’d debated over — a small piece of his world, something he’d won but never given much thought to until now. He wasn’t exactly sure why he’d sent it, but somehow, he hoped she’d like it.

A few days later, he found himself holding a small package that had been delivered to him. Reo leaned over, looking just as curious as Nagi felt.

“So, what did she send you?” Reo asked, practically buzzing with excitement.

Nagi shrugged, pretending to be unbothered as he tore open the package. Inside was a small charm bracelet, its tiny pendants shaped like little flowers. Attached to it was a note in neat handwriting:

~

Hey, Nagi!

This charm bracelet is something my mom gave me, but I thought you’d like to have one too. Each charm represents something I love about my hometown. Hope you like it!

-Y/n (❀╹◡╹)

~

Nagi blinked at the bracelet, turning it over in his hands. He’d never worn jewelry before, but somehow, this felt special. Like a tiny piece of her world had been handed over to him.

“Wow,” Reo said, reading over Nagi’s shoulder. “She actually gave you something personal. I think she really wants to connect with you.”

Nagi glanced away, feeling an odd warmth in his chest. “Yeah... I guess so.”

Reo grinned. “Looks like you’ve got more than just a penpal here.”

Nagi ignored him, but he couldn’t stop the small smile tugging at his lips. The bracelet sat comfortably in his pocket for the rest of the day, a quiet reminder that he’d be meeting her soon.

 The bracelet sat comfortably in his pocket for the rest of the day, a quiet reminder that he’d be meeting her soon