Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I didn't know how to feel.

It was one of them emotions, that had no perfect explanation. It was just sort of there.

It was 5pm and Louis was coming at 6.

I was currently sat on my bed biting my nails, for two reasons.
First, Louis had never seen my house before never mind my room. I get judged by everyone who enters it. And second, I was about to tell Louis something so private about me.

It scared me everyday until this moment that Liam or Zayn or one of their other 'gang' crew, were gonna get hold of Louis and tell him themselves.

This was such a big part of me now. It was something I had to embrace. But it put me through so much, it's gotten me where I am today.

Some depressed goth freak.

I was so lucky that Louis didn't judge me like every other person on this earth. Even my own mum and sister judge me.

They just don't understand.

I must of spent too long in my thoughts because before I knew it, Louis was waiting at the door.

As my mum and sister weren't in I ran fast down the stairs, and leaped to the front door.

I quickly swung it open.

"Hey Harry" Louis smiled, as I held the door open for him to come in.

"Hey" I replied, nerves still getting to me.

I guided him upstairs to my room, and let him sit on the bed while I sat on the floor.

"Are you gonna tell me now?" Louis asked, breaking the silence.

I looked up and stared at him. I never noticed how beautiful his eyes were. Such a bright ocean coloured blue.
I quickly snapped myself out my thoughts and thought about what Louis said.

"Urm yeah, yeah...." I said. Going back to the habit of biting my nails.

"Hey I don't want to make you uncomfortable, I just want you to trust me. I want you to feel perfectly fine around me." Louis whispered, whilst looking straight into my eyes.

I sighed and opened my mouth.

"Back in year 9 I was new to the school. I didn't have any friends, but was classed as normal. Zayn and Liam saw me and invited me to be friends with them. Obviously I agreed. Me and Zayn got very close, to the point where he asked me out. I had never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before then, as I was only 14. And I knew I wasn't attracted to girls. I said yes, and it was official, me and Zayn were dating."

I took a breath and closed my eyes before continuing.

"We had been dating for around 4 months when he took me back to his place. His family wasn't home so he took that to his advantage. He wanted to do stuff with me."

I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face.

"Continue" Louis said in a monotone voice.

"He was making me feel hard by all the seductive words he whispered to me. He then pulled his boxers down and I stared at him with wide eyes. He pressured me on, so I put my mouth around his dick... And you can guess what happened from there. The next day at school, I saw Zayn and made my way over to him. He then told the whole school about the previous night, but completely twisted the story. He said that I pushed him down and sucked his dick, while he was trying to get away. I soon found out he only dated me for a dare. Everyone in the school started laughing at me and pointing fingers. I was left friendless again. I hated the fact that people made me feel so small, so I changed my look. I listened to depressing music and wore only black clothes. People started to see me as intimidating, and I liked it. But it made me so depressed, not too long after I found out I had mild bipolar, it really locked me up. I only acted weak around Zayn and Liam when I was with you, because I thought They would tell you themselves of what happened. Zayn also threatened to tell the police I raped him"

My mouth was left dry and sore. I felt like I had read the entire bible out to Louis.

I looked up slowly towards Louis, his face looked so blank, but when his eyes reached mine his face turned dark, his eyes filled with hatred and anger.
He stood up furiously.

"How dare Zayn do this to you! What kind of dick does that!? You know what. I'm gonna give him a taste of his own medicine." Louis almost screamed.

"Louis, stop. Sit down. You can't do anything, Zayn will have me locked up, even though I hadn't raped him."

Louis looked so mad and angry, like he was about to explode.
"Tomorrow. Tomorrow, he's gonna get what's coming to him." That's all Louis said before he made his way over to me and hugged me.

He wrapped his arms so delicately around me, that I felt so safe. I breathed in his scent, it was musky but so manly.

Once he unraveled his arms he kneeled in front of me, he looked me dead in the eyes, they were full of sympathy.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I can't believe you had to go through something this horrible. Trust me. I will make sure you don't ever go through this again."

That was the moment that I realised that I have feelings for Louis.

But not just that.

I think I love him.

--@-£:&/@1@-"£:/&@--@@-@-

End of chapterrrrrr