Chapter nine

Louis' POV

I awoke to fluff tickling my face. I reached out to find the source that was causing this, when I opened my eyes all I saw was brunette curls gathered around my face.

I sat myself up, seeing that I must of gone up on the thought of spooning Harry last night. I had also remembered that I told my little sister that me and Harry are dating.

God how stupid was I?

My thoughts must of been too loud as Harry stirred In his sleep. I then heard him mumble "Louis?"

"yeah?"

I casually rolled my head to look at him as he tiredly rubbed his eyes then sat up.

"Good morning" his voice was deep and croaky, but oh so sexy.

I smiled back as I was kinda lost for words.

"What are we doing today?" He asked, his voice still this deep, husky tone.

I thought for a minute before pointing to my TV in the corner. His eyes followed my arm, and he nodded in agreement, pleased with my answer.

We got up and dressed- well I could hardly call it dressed. We both threw on a pair of sweats and a simple t-shirt.

I called my mum and told her to collect Pizzas and Ben and Jerrys for us, which she obeyed to.

We sat quietly, the only sounds were our laughter at a funny scene on the film, or the slight gasps when we didn't expect something.

"You know, it's weird looking at you without eyeliner on." Harry mumbled as he stared me straight in the eyes.

I huffed in annoyance. "Guy liner I think you'll find."

He chuckled as he rolled his eyes playfully, "alright whatever you wanna call it, I just call it eyeliner." His attention was now back on the TV.

As the day drew on we had pretty much watched every horror film ever made, so we decided on the Titanic.
There is nothing wrong with Jack and Rose.

When the emotional scenes were taking place, Harry had moved over to me, his arms touching mine. I watched his face as he was staring deeply at the TV. I saw the tear roll down his cheek as the old couple were holding each other on the bed at the end.

I couldn't help but feel fondness towards him. Why did I enjoy Harry's face so much? Why did I enjoy Harry so much?

Because he's beautiful.

It still brought me confusion, when I thought about his. My whole life I've been attracted to girls. I've never once looked at a guy the same way I looked at a girl. So why am I looking at Harry the way I would a girl?

I kept shaking my head, trying to work this out. It makes no sense. No sense at all.

I looked back up and the film had ended. Harry looked a right mess, he had stupidly decided on putting his 'Guy liner' on, which I didn't bother with. And now had black streaming lines coming down from his eyes. He honestly looked quite stupid, but so adorable.

I wiped away the tears from his cheeks, as he thanked me kindly.

"Today was fun." Harry said, making my head snap up.

"I agree. I haven't had this much fun since I strangled my P.E teacher." I laughed half jokingly.

"You never told me the reason behind that one." Harry said curiously.

"Well there was this kid in my P.E class, he was openly gay, but got severely bullied for it. I honestly felt sorry for the kid. One day he was late to the lesson, the reason being he was beaten up on the way there. He quickly got changed and ran in to join us. But my teacher was a prick. He dragged him by his shirt and pulled him to the corner. He then started hitting him with his clipboard, calling his horrid names like 'queer' and 'fucking ugly' and 'dick sucker.' It was horrible watching. I made my way over and pulled my teacher of him. I then strangled him. It got to the point where he couldn't breath, but that's when I was being dragged off of him by my HeadMaster."

My story seemed to of interested Harry as he was listening intently.

"What a dick. I'm glad you did it. Nice to know you support the gay community." Harry smiled, his white teeth being clear on show.

"Always ...  Anyway Harry I have a question." Nerves where now killing me. But I had to know.

"Go on."

"Say you've been attracted to one specific gender for your whole life, and found that gender attractive. But then one day you start liking a person of the the same gender as yourself, but only that person. You never found anyone attractive from it before, but this one person makes you feel so different. What does that mean?" I didn't want to give it away yet, as I was still trying to understand it myself.

He looked as if he were thinking for a minute, before saying "well you can be attracted to a person from the same gender, but still be straight or gay. I'm gay, and I only find men attractive. But say there is a girl called holly, and it's possible for me to grow feelings for her, but I never find any other girls attractive. That would be Hollysexual."

I listened carefully to everything he said. And it all added up.

I was Harrysexual.

/£/&;&:@&3&;&:&/&,&,!:&/@@/

Thanks for reading!!!!:&&2&
This chapter sucks dick. I know I'm sorry. But I wrote this late at night and it's sort of just a filler although you find out that Louis likes Harry which is cute.

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE AMAZING. HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS.

BYESSS