Chapter Twenty

A/N Coming to a end.
2 chapters left.

Harry

It had been a week since me and Louis became official. And we weren't afraid of hiding it.
I held his hand every day at school, and everyone who sent us a disgusted look, was sent one back, they soon got the idea.

I didn't really know how to express my feelings for Louis. Because I'm not one to be dramatic.
I had an idea in my head for a while, but I didn't know if it would back-fire.
Me and Louis were both 18 and in our final year, with there being only one week left of school before we graduate, I thought there could be something that could keep me and Louis together forever. I just didn't know how to do it.

At the end of the day, I told Louis I had a therapist appointment, which isn't completely a lie, as I did, but it got cancelled. Instead I was going to speak to my mum. Woah such a crazy idea Harry, I know, I know, but this is going to be a strange topic to talk to my mum about...

As I arrived home, I walked into the kitchen where she was stood, and braced myself.

"Mum? Can I have a word" I ask, sitting down, knowing my legs would collapse if I remained standing.

"Yes... What do you want?" She says, seeming a little interested and worried as she knows we don't communicate on a daily basis.

"I need your help."

Louis

Whilst Harry was away at his therapist appointment, me and Stan decided to chill out at the skate park. It was unusual because I hadn't been here since I was 12, and the last time I came I was with Stan.

We sat at the top of the ramp, where I let my legs dangle down. Stan noticed the sad expression across my face as he questioned...

"What's up bud?" He says, following my actions and also allowing his legs to dangle down the ramp.

I sighed, and layed down. "Nothing really. I just feel as though me and Harry need to be something more." I say truthfully. A little concerned by stans next words.

"More? You and him are already boyfriends... Don't you think husbands is rushing things?"

He had a point. But me and Harry weren't technically dating for a week, we had been something more for a while. And I felt that boyfriends wasn't enough for me and Harry.

"Mate, just chill out, okay? You're getting yourself worked up. You and him are fine the way you are. We graduate next week, that's when we go into the real world."

Again; he was right. But half of me didn't see it like that.

I can't put into words my feelings for him. He's too perfect.

I just need to speak to him.
But by the text I just received of him I guess it won't be for a while.

Harry

"I need a little space this next week coming up. It's nothing to do with you, I just need a little time to sort my head out. I love you."

Annnnddddd..... Send.

I know what you might be thinking, and no I am not trying to break up with Louis. In fact I am doing the opposite.

Because by this time next week ....

I would of asked Louis to marry me.

_!_$]|$~$¥,¥{]¥¥]!{!{!€\?\€\$\$]$|$¥\

Okay

1) ONFJSJWKWKDKKDSJ WHO ELSE WAS EXPECTING THAT??????

2) THERE ARE TWO MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE I END THIS FANFIC.... BUT DOES ANYONE WANT A SEQUAL?? IF SO PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW.

3) I AM SO SORRY IT HAS TAKEN 4 MONTHS TO UPDATE. IVE LITERALLY BEEN LOST IN MY OWN WORLD FOR A WHILE. BUT I AM BACK. I PROMISE.

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!

BYES
XXX