Chapter ten

Harry's POV

As much as it hurt that Louis wasn't attracted to me, or could never have feelings for me, I had to push on.

It honestly broke my heart. But I did feel so much closer to Louis lately. It's been a week since I had slept at Louis' and we were just so close. We spent every day together, even out of school. But I didn't know if it was a good thing?

The more time I spend with Louis, the more my feelings grow for him. Do you know the feeling where you love someone so much, but you know they can never love you back? It sucks.

Louis had been acting very strangely the past week though. I hadn't quite figured it out. He seemed to be all over the place. One minute he'd be sat all close to me, and the next he'd try to sit far away from me. I was so confused.

But he better not be playing with my emotions, he knows how I feel about him and it's worrying me that he may take that to his advantage.

It was now Thursday, and we were both sat in the middle of chemistry. I was staring- sorry, admiring Louis closely, watching his beautiful blue eyes fill with confusion- he was never any good at science.

I watch as his head turns to face me, his smile causing me to nearly have a mini stroke. "Hey Harry, there's a new person coming to the school this afternoon, I heard Lucy and Rebecca talk about it." Louis told me, his chin resting in his hand, as his eyes keep stare on my face.

"Cool?..." I didn't quite know what he was trying to imply.

"Meaning I won't be the new boy anymore, plus I think it would be cool to have another member to join our cool crew." He said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

I sighed as I shook my head, "never ever say 'cool crew' ever again. And yeah I mean, if he's alright. He might be a arsehole." I tell him, trying to keep his mind open.

"Yeah, yeah whatev-" Louis got cut off by our dick of a science teacher Mr Davids.

"Louis Tomlinson, keep your mouth shut, and stop flirting with Mr Styles over there. You two can't keep your eyes off each other." My face turned bright red, along with Louis' as the whole class turned to face us laughing.

After class, Louis raced out the door, he didn't even stop to wait for me. I shook my head, hoping it was a one off or he needed to go to the toilet.

I made my way through to the canteen, and sat at our table. Louis wasn't there. I was about to get up and look for him, but a hand tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw a small blonde boy sat next to me. His blue eyes resembled Louis', but they weren't as beautiful. His hair was obviously dyed as you could see the brown roots underneath.

"Hey. Mind if I sit here." His voice was sweet and It sounded as if he was Irish.

"I was about to get up, but sure." I turned to sit face on at this boy, a little confused why he was sat here and why I had never seen him before.

"I'm Niall, I'm knew here, started today." He produced a small cute smile, which made me feel a little more comfortable.

"Urm hey Niall, I'm Harry." I returned the smile.

We carried on chatting until the end of lunch, Louis was in the back of my mind the whole time, but I didn't want to seem rude and tell him I had to leave.

"What have you got next Niall?" I asked, hoping he was In my class, he seemed nice and it was a good thing to make another friend.

"Maths, with Mr O'Callinghan." He told me, looking around trying to find the maths corridor.