Chapter twelve

Louis' POV

I slam my back against one of the cubicle doors, running my hands up and down my face. Tears slowly started to escape my eyes.

It hurt so much, to see Harry and Niall walk together happily, not giving a flying fuck about what anyone thinks.
And it hurt me even more that I couldn't even do that.

I hear the door open and quiet footsteps walking through.

I hear the familiar deep voice say my name quietly. "Louis?"

I knew it was him. I knew he was In here. But he doesn't deserve this.

It's not his fault.

It was mine.

Harry's POV

I knew automatically as soon as Louis saw me and Niall holding hands he'd jump to conclusions. He'd think we are together. But I got the strangest reaction. He turned and ran away.

I wanted to know what was wrong. That's not normal. But should I? I mean Louis was the one who said he didn't want us to be friends. Louis was the one who Is obviously straight. Louis was the one who made it clear he didn't like me.

Louis.

I dropped Niall's hand, I saw his face turn into a frown as he slowly looked up at me. "Niall I have to go to the toilet I'll be back in a minute." I tried to walk off but he pulled me back.

"I'll come with you." He tried to grab my hand again, but I moved it away.

"No, Niall I feel sick. Please. I'll meet you there in 5 minutes." This time I got free and raced towards the toilets. Niall was so clingy, and I didn't really like it.

Once I got in, I saw one cubicle shut.

It was him.

I walked slowly towards it, calling his name although I knew he was the only person in here.

I got closer to the door and slowly pulled it open. It hurt so much seeing Louis sat on the floor, black eyeliner smudged under his eyes and running down his face. He looked so vulnerable, and fragile. I've never seen him like this before. And I never wanted to.

"Oh my god Louis, what's wrong?" I sat down beside him, sitting as close as possible, his eyes glazed on mine. They weren't the chirpy, bright eyes I knew, now a dull, sadden, dreary colour.

"I-I'm sorry I'm n-not g-g-good enough for y-you." He said, his eyes swollen, and his words crumbled.

"W-what?" I was so confused, why wouldn't be good enough for me?

"Niall is clearly better for you, he's lucky." He looked back down at his hands, playing flimsy with his nails.

I leant back, studying him, "Louis, you do know me and Niall aren't together?" He looked as though he didn't believe me. Staying in the same position.

I pulled Louis' chin to look at me, "Louis there is nothing between me and Niall, he's my friend. He just likes holding my hand and being clingy an- wait. What do you mean not good enough? In what way?" His blue eyes returning to innocent.

"J-just as in, a friend?" Louis' words sounded more like a question than a statement.

I looked at him questionably.

He signed and shook his head. "I like you Harry. And I like you a lot more than I should. Over the last couple weeks I've grown a lot of feelings towards you and I didn't want to believe they were true. Being gay in my family is a sin. and to tell them I have feelings for a boy, would cause them to disown me. I'm not gay. I can't look at another boy the way I look at you. You seem to make me question so many things. And with your help you made me realise I was HarrySexual. I told you I didn't want to be friends because the more time we spent apart the more my feelings would deteriorate. They didn't. They grew stronger. And seeing you with Niall made me think that you two would be great for each other. He can be that guy who's always there. The guy who can hold your hand in public, the guy who can kiss you without having to make sure we're alone. I'm scared Harry. I'm scared of judgement and discrimination. I'm scared I'll be disowned by my own family. I'm really not good enough for you, because I can't be that guy." Tears were falling rapidly from his eyes, the look of pain filled his face. This was so much for him.

I again leant back again and stared wide-eyed.

Louis likes me.

After all this time.

I leaned in, his eyes going slightly wide before shutting fully. My lips brushing over his. I pushed down harder making our lips join, the feel of his lips smacking with mine felt like heaven.

I pulled back and looked at him in the eyes.

"You can be that guy."

-£/&;&;@/@/&-);&//@@//)/&/@/

OH MY GOD!!!!

I WAS SO EXCITED WRITING THAT. A lot of shit happened today with my family... Turns out they are all HORRIBLE FUCKING BITCHES! guess who will be getting £0.00 when I become rich and famous.... Them. That's who.

Anyway, so cute. I really needed a larry kiss and it's taken 12 chapters to get one 😂 anywho, I really hoped you liked it. If not... Sorry.

Next chapter is going to be...Ehhh

BYESS
XXXX