Author's Notes

Hello to everyone who is reading this, I am very sorry that I could not write any new chapters besides this one it's just that I really am not feeling and doing well. I am stressed out to the extent that I am having difficulty writing.

The issues are very personal and I just hope that you forgive me for not writing anything new.

Turns out I am still depressed until now, it really sucks because I am becoming anxious everyday and it is unhealthy. I apologize to the extent of my heart that I just cannot believe that I cannot release the words properly because it is very difficult for me to write when I am depressed and it just latched on to me ever since I was 10.

I hope this message can be seen by people who need it, know and learn that it's not just you who is hurting but everyone is. I hope this inspires you to move on in life that you need to be strong but learn however that there will always be weak points in life that you just cannot help but fall down and cry but that is okay since all of us are humans.

If you ever feel like letting all the sadness and rage out make sure you do it when you are alone so you won't bother anyone.

You can reach your dreams and aspirations just hold on and find inspiration.

To be honest I sound really ironic because I want to inspire you people but I know deep inside myself that I also need them but I just can't, not right now.

Thank you for all of your votes and comments and it just gives me strength in life that hey maybe I am doing something good in my life.

I will update as soon as possible, I just hope you guys can understand.

Lately I have been really addicted to "Fight Song" since it just gives me hope that everything would be alright even if I know that things I want to happen are very impossible and unrealistic to some and I am starting to believe that maybe nothing good will ever happen in my life because everybody is just getting in my head and nerves. I am tired and I am restless if you just know what the heck is really going on.

Love you all and don't forget to play your own fight songs just to continue.

Be Divergent

-Vermon

\m/ ROCK ON!!