[12] Hell Day Is Over

Cassandra's Point Of View

I am not really pleased with my posh classmates. First of all they called me a cunt which still hurts after how I got raped back in the asylum. I should not let my emotions get the best of me so I will do my best to really stand out and shit on these jerks faces and if I have to do it literally then I will do it but heck I am not going to risk my future by fighting back against these douche bags.

I look at the time and it is 6:58 am, where is the professor? The schedule says that he should be here at exactly 7:00 oh wait here he comes.

"Good morning Astrophysicists."

"Good Morning sir." We all said in unison.

"First of all ladies and gentlemen, my name is professor Marcus Miller and yes I wrote the book you are all reading and if you are wondering if I am friends with Stephen Hawking? I am." He said that to shut these posh people. I saw his name on the front cover of the book and I am glad he knows something about astrophysics unlike these snob people inside the class I guess, or was I wrong?

"Okay to first start our morning, I will ask all of you questions but before that attendance please."

Right when he said attendance a boy came in at the door looking at sir Miller.

"What can I do for you?" Mr. Miller asked.

"Is this the astrophysics class? or even physics class?" The boy asked.

"Are you a student?"

"Yes sir." his Londoner accent can be heard even here at the back seat.

"Well to inform you, you are late Mr?"

"Brown, Barry Brown." He said while he was still standing there like a puppy who got scolded by their owner.

"Well Mr. Brown, time is gold. Take a seat." Mr. Miller said.

To be honest I am really wondering, we are just six people in the class and the whole room is enormous like wow they can make the entire room a dome with a very large telescope located on the roof.

Barry couldn't find a seat since those four death eaters glared at him in disgust for they saw a Londoner and I even here Maximus whisper to Anthony "chav couples.".

"Can I seat 'ere?" Barry asked me.

"Sure." I said.

"Lemme guess, Canada innit?" Barry asked me.

"Wow at least you're not an ignorant being calling me American." I chuckled.

"Barry Brown" He said while offering me a handshake.

I accepted his handshake and told him my name "Cassandra Johnson but if it's fucking long then call me Cassie or Cassy or KC I don't care" I said as I smile at him.

He laughed and said "Wow for a woman you sure do curse like a drunk sailor."

"Well for I only curse whenever I feel great with the people I talk to." I told him those words so he would  feel safe with me which is a psychology trick I have been using with people to get them on my side. Tell them those "I feel safe with you" or "I trust you" bullshit to other people and BOOM, you have their empathy.

"London huh?" I asked him.

"Yep, proud Londoner and I thought I was the only scholar in this class." He asked.

"I am actually wondering why we're only 6 people in this class." I ask.

"Oh there is a rotational schedule, only the smartest people are exclusive in this sched." He answered.