[1] Crazy Cass Lady

FLASHBACK

"hush hush baby, hush hush" April Johnson, a woman who is currently a mother trying to comfort her crying baby.

"Mommy is going to get you milk don't worry" Tears fall to her face as she gives her baby milk, She was given a notice that her husband will leave due to his job and leaving both April and her child alone.

"Daddy's going to save the world Cassy" A smile appears on her face as she sleeps along with her baby.

April Johnson grew up on New York to a lovely family, she was on a trip to London when she met the father of her child, Kenneth Thompson or so she thought.

Him and April always had that romantic love for each other that it turned into an unconditional one. April was always sad that Kenneth would distance himself from her due to the nature of his work which she does not object to.

"Kenneth, you're not leaving me, not like this!"

"April, I have already placed you in a mess"

"Take me with you"

"No, you and our child needs to be safe" He pleads

"Why? I don't care if you are a Kingsman, just take me with you" April was crying.

"I cannot and I hope you understand that" Kenneth kisses April goodbye with tears on his eyes and giving her a medal or necklace that has the Kingsman logo.

April grew stronger everyday, for Ken and for her daughter hoping that one day her family will be reunited.

FLASHBACK END

Cassandra Johnson grew up with her abusive family, her mother died when she was twelve since someone assassinated her, before April gave her last breath she gave Cass the Kingsman medal and that has served Cassy the strength to continue.

April stated that behind it lies numbers engraved on the medal.

"11.01.1994"

It was the key to find Cass' father but how can she find him when she is just twelve years old?

She kept the medal and learned that her father might be in England so she promised herself that she will go there one day.

It was still difficult for young Cassie to cope with loss, she and her mother always had an amazing bond that the day she was taken away from her the world she knew had been broken. She was forced to grow up so she can fend for herself alone in Vancouver. Her family is not so nice since she was taken under the wing of her Aunt Ruby who always ridiculed April and Cass.

Cassandra grew up always getting bullied by her aunt, uncle and cousin Martha. Martha was just the same age as her but she was always one of those "Mean Girls" at school even towards her own blood.

Cassandra was always awkward but she knew how to live and earn a living. Aunt Ruby does not give Cass money so she works part time at a local restaurant as a waitress where she makes $500 per day since the owner is fond of her independence.

At school people call her "Crazy Cass Lady" because when she grows up she is going to be Crazy since she was always stuck in a state of trance, the thing she calls it.

She would always see things or make time stop at her point of view which creeped out everybody near her, she was friendless at school but that did not let Cassie down, it made her feel great about herself.

Cassandra's Point of View

"Order up!" I was waiting tables at the Vancouver Grillz where I make money and lots of it. Per week I gain $3,500 which is enough to buy me food, laptop, phone and clothes since my bitch of an aunt is very "generous" to lend me her comb.