[10] Suffering For Love

Eggsy's Point Of View

The time is ticking and I must convince Cassandra to join Kingsman. Today is her first day as an Oxford student and even if it makes me happy she finally reaches her dreams, I still can't let her lose control of her ability to control time. The past two months have been unhealthy for me since she disappeared and she was nowhere to be found.

I was very depressed and devastated when she vanished. Cassandra made me fall in love with her instantly ever since I first laid my eyes on her back on the airport, she looks so helpless yet she looks so strong. Whenever I talk to her she always manage to make awkward things flawless and I guess it's because she is very experienced in escaping embarrassment.

Yesterday was the time where things unfolded, for two months I have been hearing Merlin at the headquarters talking to Kath saying they need to find a way to let Harry's daughter control her abilities, little did I know when they meant Harry's daughter they meant Cassie.

At first I was stupefied that Harry scored at least once I mean come on Harry is the most dapper man I have ever saw and it made me wonder if he ever had child or even a wife and it made me smile to think that his bloodline continues.

I was itching for more information that has something to do with Harry's child but even so, Kingsman made it clear that it was supposed to be kept secret.

FLASHBACK

"Eggsy what is going on with you? you're not looking well." Roxy had began to notice that Eggsy would just stare at blank space and would take time to answer a reply.

"Eggsy?" Roxy waves her hand in front of Eggsy's face.

"Oh Roxy what is it?" He asked the confused woman about the matter.

"The mission?" She raises an eyebrow

"Oh I am on it." Eggsy responded even if he didn't know what Roxy said but he just nodded his head so no one can know what he is feeling. The past week has left Eggsy completely restless, he couldn't eat, sleep or train right. Cassandra vanished a week ago leaving without a trace and Eggsy well he could not stop searching for her. All of the clues he gathered were useless since he could not connect the dots properly, he does not want to give up for he knows his feelings for Cassie had strengthened ever since they became a couple last 6th of June of the year 2016.

"Galahad, here's your mission" Merlin, one of Eggsy's most trusted friends who by the way did not want to become Arthur since he is better at being Merlin.

"Okay, I am on it." is all that Eggsy can mutter, his wound from the stab Tilda gave was still there and to make things worse Tilda has been on the verge of just stalking Eggsy.

He has nightmares about her killing Cassie in front of him or her strangling his mum and sister. Eggsy would wake up filled with sweat from the horror he has felt.

The mission was simple for Eggsy, track down the signal Kingsman had received and that signal happens to be from The Elite. Eggsy jumped first when he learned that he would be sent to The Elite since he was hopeful that Cassie was there.

Eggsy arrived at the coordinates given to him. It appears that the coordinates lead to New York city and to be exact it was located on the Bronx.

"Hmm, fair enough." Eggsy mutters to himself.

Without hesitation he entered the building only to feel nauseated when a specific scent came upon his nose, little did he know it was a sleeping gas. The last thing he ever saw was a figure of a woman, he then muttered "Cassie?" before the woman replied "Not close sweety." before he completely blacked out.