[8] Unveiling The Mystery

Cassandra's Point Of View

"Uhm what is going on?" A voice of a female voice spoke.

"We are having fun." Eggsy replied and gave her a bad look.

"Oh please fun? with this bitch?"

"Excuse me but never call her a bitch Tilda when clearly you are the bitch." Eggsy says furiously.

"I thought you can do better? but nah what the heck, what can I expect from such Londoner like you. No class, no style." Tilda continued.

"Yeah that's why I dated you before." Eggsy smirks and added "Come on Cassie let's go." as he pulls my hand.

"On second thought Eggsy, let's stay, I want to meet Tilda" He looks at me with curiosity.

"You want to meet me? okay so how was it sucking Eggsy when you know a lot of women came before you?." She insults me like I was a cunt.

"Well I don't suck and swallow like you, I prefer kisses and also girl your style is so out dated that my grandma wore that at her funeral." I said.

"Why don't I take you to your funeral?" She said shouting angrily taking out her knife.

"Tilda, stop it!" Eggsy exclaims only to get stabbed in the arm by Tilda.

Oh no bitch, you just started a war that you're not going to win.

I punched Tilda's face making her let go of the knife, I took the knife and threw it at the lake.

"Feisty" Tilda says.

"What can I say? bitches go down easily like you."

"Yeah? well I hope you have fun with my man bitch." She says.

"Well I am until you came around." She walked away furiously and then I added "Tilda, Bad Bitches like me is hard to come by, know that cunt." I spat on her face as I lift Eggsy up who is clearly bleeding.

"Wait here." I told Eggsy as I rush to get materials from the store.

"That would be 4.99 lass"

I gave the guy my payment and I forgot about the change because I am panicking so much, Eggsy just got stabbed and it was a deep wound.

I bought bandages, gauze, medical tape, hydrogen peroxide, betadine and cotton buds. I was freaking the shit out because if you really see how much pain Eggsy is in right now you will lose your mind.

I was so busy hurrying to Eggsy that five men blocked my path and asked me "Are you Cassandra Johnson?"

I looked at them shocked, they are wearing black suits and I think they are going to hurt me.

"No" I said.

"Well nice try bitch"

"Oooof" that was painful. The men punched me hard on my face and now they are lifting me up.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!" I shouted.

"You SHUT UP OR WE WILL KILL YOU!" The guy who punched me said.

"Gus, you can't do that." said the other one.

"I CAN."

"It's not in the mission, we need that out of her!"

What is inside of me?

"ARGGHHHHHH" I was shouting on the top of my lungs that everything just stopped.

"Whoa" I muttered to myself, what have I done? did I just have another trance attack?

Time stopped. I hurriedly went to Eggsy to find him missing, where is Eggsy?