[14] Blessed

Eggsy's Point Of View

"Roxy do you still have news from that woman who did that "thing" to me." I ask Roxy the one question I have always had in mind. After that horrible incident I just became obsessed with finding out who she works for. She intrigued me for some reason since she moved really fast for a human being and I think I just saw her skin regenerate after Roxy managed to wound her badly.

"Why Eggsy? Want more?" Roxy teasing me about it to which I gave her a cold glare in which she apologized after making that offensive joke. "Well I actually had information regarding on who she works for and we are actually sending an agent there but we just don't know who." Roxy was really bothered by this to which I asked "What is the problem Rox?"

"The problem is these people know all the agents including Me." Merlin said and he added "I honestly believe that the woman was working for The Elite which alarms the entire Kingsman." "Well what do we do? I mean our enemies are super beings which means they are completely capable of things we don't know." I replied.

"That is why we need the help of your girlfriend." He replied.

"She won't like it." I replied coldly.

"She has to or the world will be in jeopardy." Merlin shot back.

"But Merlin?" I was then interrupted by Roxy.

"Arthur needs you in his office." Roxy ordered me to proceed to his room.

Where do I start on how much awesome the new Arthur is? Well he was elected as the Arthur by the remaining agents and I also rooted for him. First of all he is not a social bastard or a sexist asshole, he actually agrees with Harry's principle of having candidates that came from other places and not just exclusive to rich folks meaning anyone who is living in Earth can be a candidate but they must have the new five traits that Kingsman are trying to find with people.

First of all you must need humility, no agent would want his co worker to be a boastful asshole about his accomplishments.

Second, one must be obedient. An agent does not like their co workers to be smart assess who think they know everything to the point that they become insurgents.

Third, chivalry must be observed in both men and women. Chivalry is slowly dying and it is Kingsman's duty to bring it back to life.

Fourth, a Kingsman agent must be flexible. Being flexible does not really mean that one should do splits or matrix evasions but that would be an added asset, the real meaning of flexibility for a Kingsman agent is to be logical at times when plans don't work out or when they go wrong. Nobody likes that person who lacks common sense and would panic at the heat of the moment.

Lastly the fifth and foremost important trait is resiliency, now this trait is actually attainable for those who aren't born with it. Kingsman will challenge their recruits and agents resiliency in desperate times; they would test your abilities of doing tasks that places you in an uncomfortable position.

Oh and before I forget TREACHERY is banned but since it can't be avoided, The new Arthur created a trust level for each agents. The level is known only by others and by others I mean Arthur, Amir, Me agent Galahad, Lancelot, Tristan, Percival and Merlin. We are the highest level of loyalty to the agency. We proved our worth to others that we do not tolerate treacherous actions or treachery in general.

As I was walking through the long halls of Kingsman headquarters to Arthur's office, I can sense that this isn't going to be good.

I knocked on his large mahogany door to which he commanded me to enter.

"Agent Galahad." Arthur said.

"What is it sir?" I ask him nervously.

"Don't be nervous son, sit down." He ordered me to sit.