[5] My Job

Katherine's Point Of View

"Cassie, wake up it's 5:30" I went to her room to see her sleeping soundly, she looks so adorable that I took a picture and I placed it on her dresser.

"C'mon Cassie, job!" with what I said, Cassie jumped out of her bed and literally screamed with excitement.

"YEAHHHHHH, So where is this job?" "Well Cassie I was figuring out if you love other jobs because I know a lot of them that doesn't need paperwork"

She looked at me with curiosity, "I thought we are going to go to the English Diner and Pub?"

"Well yeah but I don't know if you would love it there." I told her.

Honestly I was so stupid to not tell her what kind of job she was in like yeah she knows she's a waitress but damn she's also a cook, a baker, and a bartender like she doesn't even like drinking alcohol.

"But are you sure? I mean there is a job that can train animals I mean it looks like you love animals"

"Spill it out Kath, what is the job?"

I gulped down hard knowing that she might turn it down since she hates creeps because trust me there are occasional creeps at the Diner and Pub.

"Okay, you're not just a waitress, you're also a cook, a baker, and a bartender" I looked at her to be surprised that it lightened up her facial expression.

"OH MY GOD, KATH THAT'S PERFECT!" She shouted with delight.

"But I will tell you there are a lot of creeps even if it's a fancy diner and pub like Oxford rich creeps"

"I understand Kath and thank you for being protective" she smiled.

For once I can have somebody who is very sincere and honest with me. My "friends" before only used me that's why I'm kind off want to be alone but Cassie? she's more than good just like what Kenneth told me.

"Okay Kath, let's go take a shower, we will go to the English Diner and Pub!" She happily exclaims.

"Well right back at you buddy and oh it opens at 7:30 so we must get there like an hour early since you're going to apply and don't worry, breakfast is on me." I smiled.

"Okie Dokie, just going to change." She said before finally stepping into the bathroom.

Cassandra's Point Of View

I don't know why Katherine is making me take other jobs but I really guess she is just protecting me from the creeps she was talking about because Oxford may be classy but it is filled with classy creeps.

I decided to take out my blue v-neck shirt and some skinny black jeans even though I hate skinny jeans. I took out my Chuck Taylor boots which is dark just like my heart. I put out my light blue polo shirt since I was just going casual in this interview because I don't know if I should be formal in here because Kath didn't tell me to be all classy so yeah I just stick with this. Even though I hate make up, I had to wear them so I can look presentable so I just placed some light blush on and light eyeliner, I bought this purple lipstick back in Vancouver that just boosts my confidence so I decided to wear them.

I showered then I wore my attire and make up.

I went down to smell how much amazing Kath's cooking is.

"Well there you are, eat up Cassie" She pointed at the breakfast she made which consists of pancakes, waffles, bacon, burgers, and milkshakes. YAY!.

"OH my Kath you will be the death of me, AWESOME BREAKFAST BRUH!"

"Eat up because I don't want my bitch to starve to death" She stated.