A new start,a new boy

"C'mon you don't want to miss your first day of school!" Yells mrs lees, "yes I do"Brooke yells back trotting down the stairs."i made you some breakfast" mrs lees said calmly "I'm not hungry I'm going mum bye!" "Oh ok ok bye" .when Brooke reached the gates of her new school she read out the sign "wenchester high",she walked in looking confident but inside she was scared about what would happen.just while she was thinking hard on how to make a good friend she tripped over,well thats what she thought,she had bumped into a cute blonde hair blue eyed boy. "Sorry so sorry" Brooke said neviosly "it's fine I bump into cute girls all the time" "you must be the new girl my names Luke nice to meet you" Luke said with a welcoming warm voice "hi my names Brooke and I am new" "you wouldn't mind showing me around would you" Brooke said with a frightened face "sure if love to" Luke awnserd back.
"so where did you move from?" Luke asked "me well I'm from Paris " Brooke awnserd back "what made you move?" "Just family" Brooke awnserd awkwardly "do you wanna maybe hang out after school?"Luke asked "um ok" Brooke awnserd excitedly "wait I can't I got to pick up my brother and sister" Brooke lied "that's fine see you tomorrow" luke said disappointed "see u tommorow then" Brooke said but luke was gone.

(This chapter is a bit short and I promise my book will get more intros ting anyway plz follow me @izzybop and my friends gave me ideas so plz follow them KitKatKool123 and YoutubeGirl9 thank you for reading)