Those girls

"Here I go" Brooke said nervously while walking through the school gates, the first week of school wasn't easy for Brooke, first of all Brooke has NO friends at all! Then there's the really strict teachers,there was only only 1 thing good about Brooke's week she had met Luke, and eventually Luke took it to a new level Brooke and Luke were now 'a thing'.
Brooke walked past 5 girls they were the popular ones.chelsea,Vanessa,natilie,Britney and the most mean one of the bunch Mackenzie! Be prepared beacouse it's bout to get serious!
"Hi" Brooke said to Mackenzie and the girls, "um who the hell are you?!" Mackenzie snapped "and who said YOU could talk to me" Mackenzie snapped again "um I just wanted to be friends" Brooke said frightened and shaking "friends I'm not friends with puny winey little dweb losers like YOU don't ever talk to me again got it" "yes"
The next day things got worse. Brooke was walking in the cafeteria and bumped into Mackenzie and spilt pudding,banana milk and chips with Sauce all over Mackenzie "ugh new girl I thought I told you not to come near me or Evan BREATH the same air as me!" Mackenzie screeched "I...I I it was an ac" Mackenzie cut Brooke off "do you know how much this outfit cost you did this on purpose you little attention seeking whore! It's on bitch! Your life is going to be miserable! I'll make sure of IT" she was right the rest of her life was going to be miserable! Or at least the life she had!

(Thanks for reading part 2 of is it funny now sorry about the swearing bit it's just what most girls do! Look out for part 3 )