Chelseas promise

*3 mouths later* Chelsea walked through the school boys galled down at her feet to beg just got one kiss,she would give it to them all but instead of all the other guys she choose the bitchie way out.*slam* Luke went on the locker as Chelsea slammed him against the locker being touchie "hey luke wanna come over to my house tpnight and maybe hang? Chelsea asked in her flirting voice. "um no I'm not single" luke said slowly pushing her away from him "bye" luke said walking away brushing off his shoulders. "How could he reject me?" Chelsea thought. she couldn't accept it so she waited till Luke dropped his bag off and off Chelsea went doing her "sneaking" in lukes bag. "lets see" Chelsea thought as she went through Luke's bag "deoderrnt,a school note,food,books,homework,laptop is that all this guy cares about?" Chelsea thought while going through his bag. Than she thought again the frount pocket ,while looking through the frount pocket she found something a note Brooke's note.she read it and smirked. after school Chelsea went to Brooke's grave with a note it read "Brooke I promise I'll take good care if luke! By good care Iran he will be MINE!! And you can't stop it!! Later loser!!" She drop it and went on her way. bad mistake bad mistake!