That guttiar

It was Luke he had something In his hand, a gutair? No,yes? Brooke was thinking confusingly. Luke started singing a song it was beautiful it was the first dong we listened to when we went on our date! I won't give up Jason meaz he made Brooke's heart sink she wanted
to melt right there right then. After 1 chorus and about a 1/2 she had a tear when the song was finished Luke put down the guitar and and gave Brooke a worried look. Brooke ran up to him and gave him a HUGE hug than there first kiss came not long after that.after a little pause Luke finally spoke "Brooke I love you plz don't do this to me" Luke said nervously worried. "Luke I love you to but I'll try I...I I just can't make any promises" Brooke said sadly looking at the floor. Luke grabbed the side of her face and pushed it up slowly and looked in Brooke's eyes and said "I know you can't promise me you won't do it......... I just need you to promise me you'll try not to please?" He Halph asked Halph stuttered. "I promise I will try........ I promise" Brooke said starting to cry and put her head down again. Than Brooke lifted her head up and Luke did to than Luke started kissing Brooke and Brooke did the same they were kissing and then it went to touching than it went to traveling up stairs into Brooke's room. Than the last thing........... Undressing.

* ok u want to give a HUGE..HUGE....H.U.G.E thank you a couple of minitues age I got a notification on wattpad saying I got 100!! 100 reads on this book so I just wanted to say thank you to all my readers and all the other people who helped me continue this book beacouse at one stage I was thinking of deleting my book but any way THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!*