The next morning

Brooke woke up the next morning realising what she had done she had looked over at her side and saw Luke shirtless and did not want to see the rest. She saw herself in only a bra and undies, Brooke shot up from bed and tried to remember what happened last night all she could remember was blury visions of Luke kissing her neck and things moving. As she remembered these things she got the mirror from her bedside table and saw a brown thing on her neck "a hickie" she almost screamed she put the mirror back to see that Luke had just woken up."mm" Luke yawned as he stretched "Brooke why are you in my house?" Luke said as he was realising he was at Brooke's house "did we?" Luke said confused "yep" Brooke awnsered without letting him finish "woah" luke stretched again but he got out of bed and put his jeans on and told Brooke rest for a bit. Brooke put some foundation on and looked at the time 8:55 "OMG I got to go get ready for school" all broke could think was lucky mum was gone for a couple of weeks she went down stairs to see luke in his uniform with his bag holding Brooke's bag as well. Brooke took the bag with one eyebrow up and one eyebrow down and looked inside she could see all her books, her pencil case and lunch "did you do this?" Brooke couldent help but ask "yep" luke said with a smug look on his face,Brooke hugged him kissed him for at least 5 seconds smiled and signalled him to come walk to school with her luke put his arm around her the whole walk to school while holding hands. When they got to school that had to let go to go to there lockers, what Brooke saw made them deep cuts.