The promises

Brooke's mum stared at the daughters grave on a stormy day "I'm sorry for your loss mrs lees"luke spoke in sorrow "you too my boy" mrs lees spoke back "I...I have Brooke's final request mam" luke said while handing her the piece of paper Brooke left on her bed."so it shall" her mum said than she announced what was going on. The first person was her aunt Olivia her note said "I promise to always make you a spical cake on your birthday like I always do and lay a piece at your grave" ,next was her cousins amy and Brock. Brock wrote "I promise that Evan though your not here with us today to help you get through life no matter what" next was amy her cousin/BFF "I promise I will try to contact you from the sprit world as many ways possible and I also promise I will never give up till I do contact you!" Than her uncle,her other cousins,her family from Paris than her mum it read "I promise that I will protect you I promise i will never speak your name with bad words In that sentience,i promise to still be the mum I am now,with or with out you here!" Last luke "Brooke I can't say I've know you all my life but for as long as I have known you I have loved you!"so my promise is to be faithfull to you Evan though your not here,tell every one I'm taken and never cheat I also promise to leave your favourite flower at your grave every Friday the day we had our first date! And on your birthday a bunch of them so be expecting a rose every friday" "I promise no cheating !"