Her dad

As Brooke walks through the school gates and enters the corridor to go to her locker she realises that it's quiet,too quiet,but she ignores it and walks further to her locker to hear all the noise there,walking up to her locker realising they were at the locker they were writing something,by the time she got to her locker she realises what's on their in big bulk writing it reads 'Mental insane freak' than Mackenzie walks up to Brooke and surrounds her with her friends "how's your dad goin BROOKE oh wait he's probably too mental to talk to him" Mackenzie said with a smart little giggle "but.... But how dId you know?" Brooke stuttered "who cares how I found out,you should probably care that your dad probably doesn't even know his own daugher! Like they always say the daddy is like the daughter" Mackenzie said with a big grin on her face. Brooke had burning tears in her eyes "aww is little daddy's girl gonna cry" Mackenzie laughing ,than hi fives Britney and Chelsea.brooke bolted to the toilet balling her eyes out, than she stopped for just a minitue to think what will she do now? She knew that the bulling will continue,but what would she do? How much could she take? She didn't know but just as she was thinking she heard someone knock on the door a relief washed over her.or was it fear?

*sorry for the short and kinda non info chapter but there will be more next time I promise ok hope you enjoyed leave a like if you did see you next time byyyeeee!!!*