Chapter 7|Getting Fixed Up

Tyler

I open my eyes and see Troye laying on top of me. I positioned myself so I could see his face. His eyes were closed and his breaths came out, long and even. It took me a second to recall the situation. We were kissing. That is the last thing I remember. I look farther down. I see that he is no longer on his knees. His legs were pressed against the bed. His right leg was straight out, his left leg was bent. This caused the left side to slant the slightest way upward and it also caused his groin to align against my own. This was very much awkward and I decided to very lightly and carefully put my hands on his hips. I moved them little by little, until he was once again pressed exactly on top of me. I sighed with content. I let my eyes flutter shut once again and I drift off into sleep.

----------------------------------

"Tyler," I hear, "Wake up Tilly." I look up and see Troye. He is propped up on his elbows. He leans downs and kisses my forehead. "How'd you sleep?" He asks. "Great, you are an amazing blanket babe." I gasped. Oh shit is it okay if I say that? Troye blushes at my comment but continues saying, "They delayed your surgery until today since you were so tired." "Oh really? Okay thanks for letting me know," I reply. "No problem dear," he chirps. "Speaking of which I have to go." Troye leans off of the bed and swings his leg over the edge. He hits the ground lightly and walks out. "I love you Tilly," he says as the door closes.

What was that? He just left me and he said- he did not just say that. "I love you too Troye," I mumbled under my breath. The thing is that I seriously do, I love him. He has helped me in so many ways that he doesn't even know.

"Okay we can get to work now," I hear a voice say. "Finally, that boy has been in here all night and morning!" Another slightly upset voice rang. "Who are you guys and what's happening?" I ask. "Well we are going to perform surgery and we are the doctors,"a girl replies pointing to herself and the other man that walked in with her. "Oh okay," I reply.

The doctors don't waste anytime at all. The man walks over and puts a mask over my face without telling me anything. He then says, "night." That was the last thing I had heard before darkness washed over my body, sending me swimming into the depths of sleep.

----------------------------------

Troye

"You are dumb! What a waste of space you are. Why does anyone even like you? Oh that's right, nobody does like you! You are just a little brat and all you do is sit in your damn room, moping around. I will kick you out if you try pulling any more of this shit!"

"I don't spend time with you because nobody in that house pays attention to me! I buy my stuff, I pay for my car, and I get no help whatsoever from any of you! I should be allowed to do what I want! I'm 18, you can't control me anymore!"

"Fine then, be that way. You, Mr. I'm 18, can sleep outside for the next week because you are most certainly not staying in my house. I will see you whenever you decide to shape up, goodbye," and with that, my mother walked away.

I was sitting in the waiting room. I wasn't sure how long the surgery was going to take but I just had to trust that Tyler was in good hands. The doctors had talked to me a bit yesterday, knowing that I was worried. They said that it was only a minor surgery but, surgery is still surgery. Anything could go wrong.

Now with my mom's plans on not letting me into "her house," I was even more baffled. What was I to do if I wasn't allowed a roof over my head? I was almost sure that she would let me in anyways, but to do that she would have to acknowledge my existence and she probably won't do that. I could most likely just slip in unnoticed because I do it all of the time. Nobody even cares.