|Answers to Q&A|

Question 1: Hey so what do you use to make your book covers they are so cool btw ( LoudlyCasualStranger you're too sweet)

I actually get other people to do them. I also used the Wattpad Covers app at one point but they weren't as nice. Oh, and I made my newest one, One Night Stand (you guys should read it!) online on some website which I thought was free but it WASN'T so I just transferred it to Paint.  I'm not very artistic, so I didn't like the ones I made. 

Question 2 Who was the inspiration for Jessica? (my jem sydt14)

I don't know, really. I guess I transferred some of my own quirks into her and just made her into someone I wish I could be.

Questions 3 + 4:  How long have you been writing fan fictions? And is there any particular reason why you mostly write fanfics? (you are honestly too cute NicholeGalbreath )

Part 1: Well, I mean I got this account three years ago, which is literally insane, and I've been writing them ever since, really. 

Part 2: I like writing fanfics because I like to express myself through my favourite TV shows, music choices, books, and movies. There was also a point where I didn't want to continue my stories, but you guys continued to support me and here I am!

Question 5: What's going on with "Love Bites" and "I Hate Myself For Loving You"? Are they finished or being scrapped or something else? (I love you TheEmoAndTheChic)

Unfortunately, it's been really hard trying to update them. I'm not very into The Vampire Diaries anymore and I am considering deleting it, if I'm being honest, and I Hate Myself For Loving You has just been pushed to the side, which I am desperately trying to save because I actually like it. Note: Love Bites has been deleted, and I Hate Myself For Loving You is now called Eunoia

Question 6: Why do you love Dr. Reid? (thank you puppy_chan )

I honestly don't really know? He's actually such a nerd and I just really like the character and his adorable face? I mean, who doesn't love Dr. Reid?

Questions 6, 7 + 8: What do you use for inspiration? (i) How do you overcome writer's block? (ii) Did you like all the members of the teams when you first watched Criminal Minds? (iii)(all by godgubler I love you and your story)

i) I watch Criminal Minds a lot and sometimes when I'm not, I'm thinking about it. I'm sort of kidding about that last part. Also, I read a lot of books (currently finished Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut [I recommend anything by him] and am starting The Stand by Stephen King [I also recommend anything by him. Seriously.] which gives me a lot inspiration.

ii) I really struggle with writer's block. There are points in my life when I'm too busy to try to write or I have no motivation to write. What helps me is just trying to write a little every day and if it isn't working, I just leave it a while and try again. I also try to think of the people who enjoy my story and use you guys to spark some motivation fire in my veins.

iii) I liked everyone except Elle. I honestly hated Elle. She annoyed the shit out of me.  

That's it, everyone! A new chapter will be up soon, my Reiders. I love you all!