Crazy Kids

MOOD 🌬: Death of A Bachelor - Panic! At the Disco

(also btw I evolved into an adult on January 22nd. Help me. I am no longer a smol bean)

"The lace in your dress tangles my neck, how do I LIVEEE? THE DEATH OF A-"

"Jessica, you have been listening to that album all day."

"It keeps me going, my dear," I laughed as I spun in my chair.

It felt nice to be back in the cave which was now both mine and Garcia's. The smile on his face was quite large. I looked down to see if I was wearing any of my breakfast on my clothes, but I wasn't. I was confused.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Because you're happy again," he chuckled.

"I'm happy because you're happy, my little genius," I smiled.

He blushed and leaned up against the desk adjacent to me. I loved when he did that, that damn leaning thing. It was so attractive, so captivating. I reached forward, arms extended for him to pull me. He did so, and we both couldn't stop my laughter from escaping. It got worse when Spencer fell onto me.  We switched quickly, so that I was on his lap. I quickly began kissing him, and continued to laugh in between kisses. It echoed throughout the office, possibly throughout the entire building, but we didn't care. We were two crazy kids in love, that's all; happy, crazy, and in love.

"This is incredibly unprofessional, Jessica," he mumbled against my lips.

His hands were on my hips, pulling me as close as he could. Straddling him on a chair with wheels was surprisingly easy, especially seeing that he began grabbing my body all over and my lips moved to his neck to suck and nip roughly. I could feel it deep in my stomach: we both wanted to have sex right there in the office. He wanted it, I wanted it; and as my rear brushed against his now only underwear-clad groin, I knew it was going to happen. Laughter turned into moans, and although not as loud as the laughing, they weren't quiet either.

The speed at which the door was opened could not have been compared to how fast the two of us fell out of the chair. The face of Hotch matched mine and Spencer's in colour, but Derek was just angry. I couldn't blame him, though. No one wants to see their daughter with one of his closest friends, who just so happened to be her lover; with her blouse and skirt unbuttoned and his pretty evident boner hidden underneath a pair of Dalek briefs.

"That's it. You're dead, Reid," he snapped.

Hotch had to hold him back as Spencer and I scrambled to get make ourselves covered. I was incredibly embarrassed. Not only had my boss seen me trying to get lucky with Spencer, but my father had, too. As if it couldn't get any worse, Derek began to lecture Reid and I about the unprofessionalism of having sex in the office.

"Hey, Hotch? There's a new case- oh my god, Spencer Reid, you hound."

 J.J. was nearly in tears, laughing loudly at the entire situation. Another wave of embarrassment hit me and I thought I was going to burst into flames. 

"Case. Now," Hotch said quickly, ushering J.J. and Derek out of the room. 

He turned back to us before he left.

"Please keep this out of the office. I would like for you two to keep your jobs," he sighed.

"Of course. I'm so sorry, Hotch," I spoke on the behalf of Spencer and I because he was nearly dying in the corner of my office, "I promise it won't happen again."

"I'm sure it will, but nonetheless. After this case, the two of you are going to meet Reid's mother. I don't think I can listen to him whine about it anymore, nor can I stand listening to him list off the excuses he's given her. I want a front row seat to your wedding. I won't take anything less."

(A/N: This is so random and bad but here you all go.)